WILD

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
marouco

WILD

Post by marouco »

http://www.myspace.com/heavymetalwild

More Metal from Spain...this one in Spanish
deadhedned

Post by deadhedned »

can't understand a lot of it but musically not too bad, wish the vocals were turned down a bit in the mix so that everything else would stand out a little more...
marouco

Post by marouco »

Yes but whatever...quite sure recorded in a garage of a friend.
deadhedned

Post by deadhedned »

true, I wasn't trying to be critical, just what I'd like to hear in the recording, that's all. I'd like to hear some of their other recordings to get a better idea of what they're about. I speak a little spanish (being 3 hours from Mexico, it's always a good idea to know some) but I'm not familiar enough to be able to understand the vocals in a lot of recordings (transmetal is another example, great band but I understand about 3 lines of each of their songs)
marouco

Post by marouco »

deadhedned wrote:true, I wasn't trying to be critical, just what I'd like to hear in the recording, that's all. I'd like to hear some of their other recordings to get a better idea of what they're about. I speak a little spanish (being 3 hours from Mexico, it's always a good idea to know some) but I'm not familiar enough to be able to understand the vocals in a lot of recordings (transmetal is another example, great band but I understand about 3 lines of each of their songs)
You and half of us :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I think the guys are sending the demo for free...just try it :wink: