NECROVORE.

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Witchfynde

NECROVORE.

Post by Witchfynde »

ANYONE got ANY info about the said-to-come new Necrovore album? I haven´t read anything about it since the interview at voicesfromthedarkside.
Metal Mike

Post by Metal Mike »

I wish I could get some info too but I've heard of rumours of this since 1997. Its starting to sound worse than the whole Chinese Democracy fiasco and also Sadistic Intent's album, so will this see the light of day? I damn well hope so but am of course sick of waiting!
ElectricWizard

Post by ElectricWizard »

Haven't heard a thing. But do we really want a NEW Necrovore album? I just don't know
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

ElectricWizard wrote:Haven't heard a thing. But do we really want a NEW Necrovore album? I just don't know
Well , it depends on the result, hehe.
Hornper

Post by Hornper »

According to anonymous sources:
There will probably be no album, since one of the members refuse to make it happen.

Which I think is a great thing by the way. Since Necrovore really completed their work with that single demo and those gigs. And they should leave their greatness & restless darkness to dwell in that demo and their era, since it completes everything that a real Death Metal release should complete. And I beleive, that the band probably would not be able to match up to their past. Since they all seem to be unlimited in their artforms, and true artists for shure, I believe that the sound of the album probably not would feel Necrovore. But what do I know, but I could be wrong. Hail Necrovore and all that comes with it.
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

I got me a cd compiling demo and live tracks of the almighty NECROVORE at HORROR records. Check the insane Dane's distro to see if he still has some copies left.
"Alcohol is the cause and the solution to all our problems" Homer J. Simpson

BANG YOUR FUCKING SKULL!!!
http://www.myspace.com/resistance667
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

Since even Bjorn Haga left Necrovore, I find it even harder to believe now that they'll ever release anything new. And I bet it will suck if they do...
WWW.ISRAHELLBANGER.COM

DTP002: BESTIAL DEATH (ISR) - Suicide of the Immortal OUT IN JANUARY!
Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel »

Still, HOD doesn't sound bad at all. I don't know if this band will ever get the same "cult" status that NECROVORE has, but this is still a pretty good and decent death metal band.

http://www.myspace.com/hodtheband
"Alcohol is the cause and the solution to all our problems" Homer J. Simpson

BANG YOUR FUCKING SKULL!!!
http://www.myspace.com/resistance667
Werewolf

Post by Werewolf »

I had the pleasure to make an interview with Bjorn for my zine and he agreed to answer it only in case that I don't turn it Necrovore centered. Agreed about Hod, though it's not as groundbreaking as Necrovore's demo is for the time it was released.
WWW.ISRAHELLBANGER.COM

DTP002: BESTIAL DEATH (ISR) - Suicide of the Immortal OUT IN JANUARY!