The Gates of Slumber-Conqueror

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
tearitup1234

The Gates of Slumber-Conqueror

Post by tearitup1234 »

Conqueror is now available to purchase in North America before it's actual release date of May 27. Only $12 dollars.

http://www.profoundlorerecords.com
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

I ordered my copies... can't wait to get this album.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Oh shit, I want that now, but they're only accepting North american orders. I have to wait for the I Hate version I guess, probably readily available around christmas.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

mordred wrote:Oh shit, I want that now, but they're only accepting North american orders. I have to wait for the I Hate version I guess, probably readily available around christmas.
It'll pop up on the website around Christmas, but you can probably already order it next month.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Killer band, will get this eventually
Long Live The Loud !!!
nabel

Post by nabel »

TGOS Myspace wrote: For Immediate Release:

The Gates Of Slumber To Issue "The Ice Worm's Lair" Limited Collector's 12" EP

The Gates Of Slumber will issue a brand new 12" vinyl EP, The Ice Worm's Lair, on July 5, 2008. Limited to 500 copies (300 aqua, 150 purple and 50 white), the EP features the track "Ice Worm" from their new album, Conqueror (due this month on Profound Lore / I Hate Records), as well as three non-album tracks exclusive to this release.

The b-sides include a new original track, "Something You Can Never Know," along with covers of the Iron Maiden classic "Flight of Icarus" and Dio's "Egypt (The Chains Are On)."

The Ice Worm's Lair features brand new cover artwork by Dave Quiggle. The 12" will be released by the band's own Slumbering Souls imprint in association with Superhero Artist Management And Productions, LLC.
Holy cow! TGOS version of EGYPT! One of my alltime Dio favorites, can't wait to hear that one. Not to mention Flight Of Icarus...

"
When the world was milk and honey
And the magic was strong and true
The the strange ones came and the people knew

That the chains were on
That the chains were on
"
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

mordred wrote:Oh shit, I want that now, but they're only accepting North american orders. I have to wait for the I Hate version I guess, probably readily available around christmas.
You can order it from me if you don't want to wait that long.

I accept euros, dollars, gbp, chinese take out, etc. :P
mordred

Post by mordred »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:You can order it from me if you don't want to wait that long.

Cool - I saw that you had the Battleroar cd that I need as well. But - I couldn't find the TGOS cd in your webstore??
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

mordred wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:You can order it from me if you don't want to wait that long.

Cool - I saw that you had the Battleroar cd that I need as well. But - I couldn't find the TGOS cd in your webstore??
I got like 30 on the way, should be here in a day or 2.. 8)
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

great band and I will be on the way to grab all their new stuff.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Conqueror is growing on me. While I don't care for the drawn-out closing song, most of the others seem pretty good so far
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

I've said it before, and I will say it again: This is a CRUSHING release for me, I've just finished my Conqueror review in my blog, for anyone interested! 8)
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
mordred

Post by mordred »

Simply a devastating album. Surely in my top 5 for this year so far.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'm eagerly awaiting my purchase from Shadow Kingdom Records.
Dave_the_Boss

Post by Dave_the_Boss »

Their best album so far, definitely! Karl Simon's vocals have greatly improved in comparison to their last album, in my opinion.