Sabbat 2008 Euro tour...

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
pentagramophone

Post by pentagramophone »

"Musta Tuli" 7" sure will be out for the tour and if I'm not mistaken the masters have already been sent to pressing plant. 1000 copies and all in traditional black vinyl. It's released by Henri "metal dealer" as it has been said above. His label just doesn't have a name and that Vinylucifer was just thrown in by Gezol ca. two years ago but the Polish label has nothing to do with this release.

According to my knowledge there aren't any kind of plans for a show in Sweden this time. The first Finnish show of the tour will be either in Tampere or Turku... confirmed before the show I hope.
HellsNecromancer

Post by HellsNecromancer »

amazing news! thanks!
puist

Post by puist »

Does he have a website?
nabel

Post by nabel »

puist wrote:Does he have a website?
Try morbidsodomizer(at)yahoo.com .

Or maybe these Metal Warning pages could be described as website (more about the gigs they are organising):

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~ilarle/mw/
vansinne

Post by vansinne »

Does anyone know where tickets for the Danish gig can be ordered?
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

vansinne wrote:Does anyone know where tickets for the Danish gig can be ordered?
No presale, just show up in good time before the show. But I doubt it will sell out fast anyway.
vansinne

Post by vansinne »

OK! Just found I have a day off from work that day so I'm definitely going.
snaps666

Post by snaps666 »

Perfect! ... See you there then!
ancient tyranny

Post by ancient tyranny »

car is rented, hotel booked so nothing will stop me going to the last three shows (Fredericia, Bladel & Lahnstein).... :D
Noisehunter

Post by Noisehunter »

pentagramophone wrote:The first Finnish show of the tour will be either in Tampere or Turku... confirmed before the show I hope.
The first show in Finland will be in Hellä, Tampere. Last week Iron Pegasus sent some e-mail flyers stating Turku (Hella), but this place is really located in Tampere. I bet you knew this anyway, but this is pointed to anyone who might be coming to see 'em from abroad.

I will attack Tampere myself to see them again. Last time the just slayed. I wonder how the new guitarist will be because there's no one to match Temis Osmond. One of the top gigs of the year for me anyway and happy to be able to go there.
humus

Post by humus »

So anybody going to the Dutch/German gigs except Sentinel and Ancient tyranny?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I'm thinking I might join up w/ some friends to the Helsinki gig this saturday. It's not sold out I hope?
anthares

Post by anthares »

DaN wrote:I'm thinking I might join up w/ some friends to the Helsinki gig this saturday. It's not sold out I hope?
Its a quite big venue so dont worry!
See you there! Big swedish crowd coming?
nabel

Post by nabel »

DaN wrote:I'm thinking I might join up w/ some friends to the Helsinki gig this saturday. It's not sold out I hope?
There should be tickets left, something like 70 have been sold in advance (that is what I was told last saturday). Venue takes 300 hundred people maybe?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

anthares wrote:Big swedish crowd coming?
Don't know really. For the moment we need to find 1 or 2 more people to make the ferry-trip cheaper/affordable.

Don't suppose there's any Helsinkians who could put up 2 polite, orderly and IN ABSOLUTELY NO WAY homocidal Svenskjävlar for saturday night?