Face of Evil - Anything new ?

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
ReichnRoll

Face of Evil - Anything new ?

Post by ReichnRoll »

Does anyone of you guys had echoes about a follow up to the great S/t LP these fuckers unleashed few years ago ?

This would be some killer news ! :twisted:
It's time to raise the flag of hate !
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Yeah, exactly. what a fucking underrated band. Their LP is a raging beast aflame of fire in death, REALLY ! have you heard the demo ??
Noisehunter

Post by Noisehunter »

There's hardly any talk about them anywhere. Are they even active anymore?? Anyway, the LP is killer. Some friends passed this by because they thought it sounds too much Angel Corpse (I think it's the vox, nothing more) but Angel Corpse sounds (IMO) too much Morbid Angel so I pass A.C. by and choose Face of Evil instead.
DeathLörd

Post by DeathLörd »

I have 4 demos from FACE OF EVIL. They went very unnoticed in the scene. It's too bad as that LP is absolutely amazing. The VENOM influence in their Black Metal is so well done. Surprising that more bands don't take this approach.

Anyhow, one story I heard is that they actually burned their copies of the CD/LP as they wanted the cover to be a black on black concept instead of the black on grey covers that were actually produced. So the LP is even more limited than the actual pressing. Anyone see the LP on eBay just now go for $117USD?? Crazy........
ReichnRoll

Post by ReichnRoll »

ebay is a strange place: I got my copy there 6 months ago for 11 €...

I have not listened to any demo of them but if they are as killer as the LP, I can only hope for some reissue one day or another!
It's time to raise the flag of hate !
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Yeah, I got the LP for something like 10 $.
They are a very mysterious band, no one knows who they are. No other bands from Stockholm know who they are or anything. But I heard they are quite old guys, comes from way back the late 80's scene.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I'm interested in getting the LP. Is it available somewhere without ebay standart prices? I only found the CD via google but I'm more a wax sucker
Noisehunter

Post by Noisehunter »

I ordered mine from Perverted Taste some months ago, and they had it a while back listed as well. I recommend to think twice before doing business with them though. Sometimes it goes well and sometimes not quite. Ebay and forums are the best shot?
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Perverted Tase are getting more and more shittier. Years ago they were top notch. Now LP covers could arrive bended, huge delays, etc.
I think I'll go for ebay if they stay unknown