HOUR OF 13 LP/CD debut release (US Doom)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

HOUR OF 13 LP/CD debut release (US Doom)

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

One of the finest newer US Doom Metal bands to be heard today in the underground, HOUR OF 13! Here you will find powerful, punishing sounds of darkness, occultism, and mysticism, mixed by haunting, echoing vocals sending chills down your spine!!! Think of the cult band PAGAN ALTAR, the masters BLACK SABBATH, and 80's Heavy Metal and you're almost there. HOUR OF 13 have a sound and reality that stands out on it's own!

1. Call To Satan
2. Submissive To Evil
3. The Correalatioin
4. Endurement To The Heirs Of
5. Grim Reality
6. Hex Of Harm
7. Allowance Of Sin
8. Missing Girl

2 finished songs from the master on the myspace page.

www.myspace.com/hourof13doom

Should have it all submitted to the pressing plant this week... CD will come first... LP shortly after.

2,000 CDs

500 LPs,
400 Black
100 Black/Purple Haze
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

I edited it to add the info from my page. Enjoy... cause this album is killing me.... really amazing stuff... and it's really hard to describe their sound... I've heard a lot of people shout out many different bands they remind them of...
mordred

Post by mordred »

Ace, I will pick this one up for sure. Reminds me of Witchfinder General, Angel Witch etc.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Same here, will pick it up together with some other stuff from your store. That cover looks damn fine
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

Wow one of the greatest covers I've seen. And yes! The songs sound good too.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

The cover is great.. the LP artwork and layout will be something to treasure for years to come. :wink: Thanks for checking it out everyone!
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Slight change for the LP pressing

200 Black/Purple Haze
300 Black
Helm

Post by Helm »

This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Helm wrote:This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading it.... please post it up when it's ready. :wink:
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.
Anytime before Christmas will be great. Do you deliver with gift-wrapping? :D
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Black Axe wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.
Anytime before Christmas will be great. Do you deliver with gift-wrapping? :D
:lol: I can if need be I supposed. :lol:
Helm

Post by Helm »

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Helm wrote:This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading it.... please post it up when it's ready. :wink:
http://www.electricrequiem.com/modules/ ... &album=733
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

Helm wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
http://www.electricrequiem.com/modules/ ... &album=733
Hehe, can you translate that?
Helm

Post by Helm »

haha too tedious. But it says it's fucking awesome, really.