HOUR OF 13 LP/CD debut release (US Doom)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

HOUR OF 13 LP/CD debut release (US Doom)

Post#1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:05 am

Image

One of the finest newer US Doom Metal bands to be heard today in the underground, HOUR OF 13! Here you will find powerful, punishing sounds of darkness, occultism, and mysticism, mixed by haunting, echoing vocals sending chills down your spine!!! Think of the cult band PAGAN ALTAR, the masters BLACK SABBATH, and 80's Heavy Metal and you're almost there. HOUR OF 13 have a sound and reality that stands out on it's own!

1. Call To Satan
2. Submissive To Evil
3. The Correalatioin
4. Endurement To The Heirs Of
5. Grim Reality
6. Hex Of Harm
7. Allowance Of Sin
8. Missing Girl

2 finished songs from the master on the myspace page.

www.myspace.com/hourof13doom

Should have it all submitted to the pressing plant this week... CD will come first... LP shortly after.

2,000 CDs

500 LPs,
400 Black
100 Black/Purple Haze

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#2 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:27 pm

I edited it to add the info from my page. Enjoy... cause this album is killing me.... really amazing stuff... and it's really hard to describe their sound... I've heard a lot of people shout out many different bands they remind them of...

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1718

Post#3 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:18 pm

Ace, I will pick this one up for sure. Reminds me of Witchfinder General, Angel Witch etc.
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3514

Post#4 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:22 pm

Same here, will pick it up together with some other stuff from your store. That cover looks damn fine
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
The Erlking
Posts: 2025

Post#5 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 pm

Wow one of the greatest covers I've seen. And yes! The songs sound good too.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#6 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:41 pm

The cover is great.. the LP artwork and layout will be something to treasure for years to come. :wink: Thanks for checking it out everyone!

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#7 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:23 pm

Slight change for the LP pressing

200 Black/Purple Haze
300 Black

User avatar
Helm
Posts: 1465

Post#8 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:36 am

This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Image

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#9 » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:28 am

Helm wrote:This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading it.... please post it up when it's ready. :wink:

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#10 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:01 am

The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.

User avatar
Black Axe
Posts: 3098
Contact:

Post#11 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:19 am

Shadow Kingdom wrote:The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.
Anytime before Christmas will be great. Do you deliver with gift-wrapping? :D

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#12 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:46 pm

Black Axe wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:The HOUR OF 13 CD will be coming out around Dec 5th, or should be somewhere around the first week of Dec.
Anytime before Christmas will be great. Do you deliver with gift-wrapping? :D
:lol: I can if need be I supposed. :lol:

User avatar
Helm
Posts: 1465

Post#13 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:19 pm

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Helm wrote:This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading it.... please post it up when it's ready. :wink:
http://www.electricrequiem.com/modules/ ... &album=733
Image

Shadow Kingdom
Posts: 852

Post#14 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:30 pm

Helm wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Helm wrote:This looks pretty amazing. I'll get the CD possibly. What with Stygian Shore also (which I reviewed for electric-requiem and will be up soon) you seem to have a pretty awesome taste in Heavy Metal.
Thanks for the review, looking forward to reading it.... please post it up when it's ready. :wink:
http://www.electricrequiem.com/modules/ ... &album=733
Hehe, can you translate that?

User avatar
Helm
Posts: 1465

Post#15 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:50 am

haha too tedious. But it says it's fucking awesome, really.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests