Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2016)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Re: Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2016)

Post by Avenger »

Heathen wrote:
Sororicide has 6 inquiries. Knowing how it usually looks like, the enquiries are probably along the lines of:

"Will you sell for 280$ including shipping to china?"
"What is your very lowest acceptable price?"
"I can give you 320$ this CD for but I send you correct address of me in message of email later, don't send to the Germany address from paypal, Regards [enter chineese sounding name]"
"Hi, you have some very rare CDs, I am looking for Impact - Take The pain on Avanzada M. do you have it for sale? take care metal brother"
That's funny. Regardless, the seller is also delusional. Those prices and only wanting go ship locally, plus stating that the CD was pressed in Iceland when the Matrix clearly indicates Austria. Not to mention insets which are in "VG" condition. I love guys that expect what would be the highest price paid and don't consider condition.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
kindzior

Post by kindzior »

This is so true, the "take care metal bro" line is epic....lol
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

whiteravenmetal wrote:Not cool!

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/342139722
I'm guessing this is sold out now?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
whiteravenmetal

Post by whiteravenmetal »

Avenger wrote:I'm guessing this is sold out now?
Yeah but even a sealed copy was sold for 45 USD on March 19 (which is expensive enough imo) and another for 29 USD on march 8, so still not cool. I'll pay that only for a record, which by the way wouldn't be a bad idea for the JQ compilation.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

whiteravenmetal wrote:
Avenger wrote:I'm guessing this is sold out now?
Yeah but even a sealed copy was sold for 45 USD on March 19 (which is expensive enough imo) and another for 29 USD on march 8, so still not cool. I'll pay that only for a record, which by the way wouldn't be a bad idea for the JQ compilation.
Better start shopping that idea to labels other then Stormspell. Vinyl is more expensive to press and ship and with the increased USPS rates I can't see that happening.
whiteravenmetal

Post by whiteravenmetal »

Avenger wrote:Better start shopping that idea to labels other then Stormspell. Vinyl is more expensive to press and ship and with the increased USPS rates I can't see that happening.
I know, is a shame :( Have read about the issues with shipping in other thread. I hope to see all that material on lp format someday, and of course all the best of luck to Stormspell with his new releases.
borrel

Post by borrel »

sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I'd like to know that too ... 4 bidders with bids at $999 and higher? :S

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Judas-Priest-Pa ... SwubRXJoAc
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Not surprising.

When's the last time you saw another copy for sale, much less still sealed?

This ones a lot more scarce then most of the other "megarare" Thrash discs that sell for nearly double.