What happened to those bootleg CD on Sonic Age Records?

...and all CD issues goes here.
jnfernal

What happened to those bootleg CD on Sonic Age Records?

Post by jnfernal »

If I remember well it was 2010 when No Remorse put in its distribution a bunch of 6 or 7 bootleg CD. It was pretty obvious that they all were produced by the same label/distro as they werent' found anywhere else. Also somebody else told me that the label was involved in this production. In any case, the question is:

What happened to those bootleg?

It seems they disappeared all in a sudden and - as usual - only the same bunch of few greek loan sharks sell them for ridicolous over prices on Ebay for more than 33 US$...the only "cheap" CD looks only the Chinawhite one, while the others look like "collectors items" now...

If I remember well, this was the list...maybe 1 title is missing:

100% Proof: 100% glory works
Blackmayne: Blackmayne
Chinawhite: Complete works
Geddes Axe: Escape from New York 1980-83
Harrier: Out on the street
Karrier: Way beyond the night

Are they really so rare and impossible to find now? Can't believe they totally disappeared from the market in less than 3 years. As far as I remember it was said the audio quality was also quite terrible being nothing more than mp3/soulseek sources
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

"Collectors items" ?! Who care about these boots ? Let them disappear ... for once it's a good thing.
hawkhunter

Post by hawkhunter »

Do you need these crappy CDs?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I believe this is the thread you are after:

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=6265
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

thanx, I didn't see it