"Collector Porn" - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#106 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm

Grimlord wrote:
0%cured wrote: Anyway Grimlord, you already have a GREAT collection with the best music possible! Wish you the best obtaining those wants of yours!
Thanks man!


some recent porn:

Image
nice longbox and Escalation-cd, man 8)
Btw. time for you to post some new pictures!

User avatar
Grimlord
Posts: 89

Post#107 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:42 pm

thrashidolatry wrote: nice longbox and Escalation-cd, man 8)
Btw. time for you to post some new pictures!
hmm, ok :) :


Image


Image
Image

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#108 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:45 pm

Eh eh, nice ... but what's with the bullets ? :P

More cds, less useless things :)

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#109 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Damn! Those are some nice CD's. Especially that Holy Terror "Terror And Submission" jap pressing. Great stuff!

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#110 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Holy Terror uh ? Here's a photo I made 3 years ago :) just found the link in the favourites:

Image

By the way, again, R.I.P. Keith Deen ... when I had my own band, he was one of the few vocalists I dreamt to sing with us.
Last edited by Helstar on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#111 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Yeah! I need to get those two. I am focused on getting "Terror And Submission" first - cause that one is my favourite. Astounding album. Need to get the jap edition too.

But Deathrider comes first :twisted:

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#112 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:41 pm

getting T&S jap. press is 3x as difficult as Deathrider... I need it as well, but I don't think, bar a major stroke of luck, that I will get it.

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#113 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Heathen wrote:getting T&S jap. press is 3x as difficult as Deathrider... I need it as well, but I don't think, bar a major stroke of luck, that I will get it.
That is why for me it's a "impossible" territory CD. Deathrider I hope I can get at a normal price.

I just want the Holy Terror albums to be reissued PROPERLY without any mastering defects. Both the Blackend and Candlelight presses of the 2CD reissue have major audio skips/pops.

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#114 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Really ? Wow, how in the hell that happened ? It's unbelivable that bootlegers probably managed to have better quality (the UOF fake version of T&S sounds ok I guess) :?

I agree Deathrider is like 3x times easier to get. If we consider the OBI, maybe even 5x times too ^^

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#115 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Helstar wrote:Really ? Wow, how in the hell that happened ? It's unbelivable that bootlegers probably managed to have better quality (the UOF fake version of T&S sounds ok I guess) :?

I agree Deathrider is like 3x times easier to get. If we consider the OBI, maybe even 5x times too ^^
Yeah both of those reissues have audio problems. People have been reporting on those since forever. I hope somebody reissues those albums as a 1CD package each and gives the proper mastering job because not having those classics available sucks balls.

As for Deathrider - I agree because at least I saw it offered in places. Patience is a virtue I guess :)

(ps. I do not care much about OBI strips)

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#116 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:03 pm

I was like you... then somebody plagiated me ... you know who you are, curse you :o
Last edited by Helstar on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#117 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Helstar wrote:I was like you... then somebody plagiated me ... you know who you are, curse you :o
I hope that was meant as compliment :wink: I'll take it as one anyways :wink: Well back to work and hunting for Deathrider :D

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#118 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Like you = I didn't care for OBIs :)

Zdan
Posts: 1100

Post#119 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Helstar wrote:Like you = I didn't care for OBIs :)
Yeah - OBIs do nothing for me. I buy music for the music and not the packaging. As long as everything looks good and is in a good condition (near mint) that is what matters for me.

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#120 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:29 am

Grimlord wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote: nice longbox and Escalation-cd, man 8)
Btw. time for you to post some new pictures!
Greeat pictures as always :)
What does the Raising Pain (or Cain?) and the Shattered Reality sound like?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest