...and all CD issues goes here.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Looks the same style from the Vendetta/Monstrosity/Razor etc. bootlegers
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

New (at least to me) Heavenward bootleg too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEAVEN-WARD-Dan ... 3cdedeb2d0
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

A new LOTCA boot surfaced at Ragnarokkr among gazillion others. Digipack

Zdan

Post by Zdan »

That REALLY sucks. I was hoping this would get re-released sooner or later but with a fresh bootleg on the market I guess the chance of that just went down.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Zdan wrote:That REALLY sucks. I was hoping this would get re-released sooner or later but with a fresh bootleg on the market I guess the chance of that just went down.
This was metalploitation album dude. Unless whoever was behind it opts to step up and reveal their real identities, no one will ever re-release it properly.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Stormspell wrote:
Zdan wrote:That REALLY sucks. I was hoping this would get re-released sooner or later but with a fresh bootleg on the market I guess the chance of that just went down.
This was metalploitation album dude. Unless whoever was behind it opts to step up and reveal their real identities, no one will ever re-release it properly.
That's sad, thisis one of the rare metalploitation album that would deserve a proper re-edition !
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Stormspell wrote:
I know man. But this, along with Grudge's "Barbarians Of The New Earth" is one of the metalploitation albums that deserves a re-release. I know the guys in Grudge are all Aftermath members so you can potentially reach them. I also heard that those same guys are actually playing on the Lords Of The Crimson Alliance album. Worth looking into.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I do believe the info on M-A is fucked up as usual. What are the odds a band from Arizona to own a record label in New York, yet their own band is released by other labels (but meantime they do have several other bands which are based in New york and on Grudge). Doesnt make sense to me.

Moreover, Retrospect did re-release a complete anthology of Aftermath. Why didnt they do LOTCA or American Angel, which are far more known and sought after bands on that roster...

I do know a band who were on Grudge, so I'll ask to see if they know anything.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Re: Bootleg Warning Thread - CD (2013)

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

I know this seller has a bad rep of selling boots, could this be one? or legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360779442846?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
Lama

Post by Lama »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:I know this seller has a bad rep of selling boots, could this be one? or legit?

Seems legit to me. The whole Mausoleum-(metal) catalogue was re-released this way in the late nineties if I remember correctly.
Kampel Destruction
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Lama wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:I know this seller has a bad rep of selling boots, could this be one? or legit?

Seems legit to me. The whole Mausoleum-(metal) catalogue was re-released this way in the late nineties if I remember correctly.
thanx for the info!!
J.

Post by J. »

Lama wrote:

The Mausoleum Classix series was indeed a legit series but it's since been heavily bootlegged, I definitely wouldn't buy them from that seller.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

J. wrote:
Lama wrote:

The Mausoleum Classix series was indeed a legit series but it's since been heavily bootlegged, I definitely wouldn't buy them from that seller.
I had a feeling about that, I haven´t bought it yet.

Is there any hint of where I could find these The Mausoleum Classix without risking being bootlegs?
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

This may have been asked before but I could not find any info about this so:

Are the Artillery reissues on Axe Killer legit stuff? And how is the sound quality on those? Good or should I rather hunt down the Rock Brigade/NEMS 2CD issue?

Also what is the deal with the legality of High Vaultage/Maximum Metal stuff? I heard different opinions on that front. Some people say that the Paradox stuff is not legal for example...