Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mass-Confusion- ... 4d0f89419d

I find it weird that he lists this for 350$ but then he puts the Obscenity on D&S at 60$ (and also some other cds like Deteriorate, etc.)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

If I recall correctly, the last time Mass Confusion was auctioned it ended in the $400 range.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I don't remember exactly either but yes it was quite pricy (over 300$ surely), but why put the highest price on that one and then mid-low prices on Obscenity/Deteriorate/Exoto etc.etc. ? Not the first time he does a little of random pricing ^^
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

humus

Post by humus »

Helstar wrote:I don't remember exactly either but yes it was quite pricy (over 300$ surely), but why put the highest price on that one and then mid-low prices on Obscenity/Deteriorate/Exoto etc.etc. ? Not the first time he does a little of random pricing ^^
Exoto: the band is selling their deadstock for €10.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Ok (where ?), but do you really think the russian guy knows that :) ?
humus

Post by humus »

You can contact the band at exoto@telenet.be
They've done a reunion show. I went, it was really good.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:http://www.ebay.it/itm/ENTROPY-Ashen-Ex ... 0943373701

Let's see if somebody falls into the trap :roll:
I just did a search and there's 2 other guys selling the same re-press for less money.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I think you can still buy it for more or less 10$ + shipping from the guitarist ...
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote:I think you can still buy it for more or less 10$ + shipping from the guitarist ...
Actually the last time I noticed he listed all 3 CDs for less than 20 USD in a batch. Thallos was absent for quite long but he must knew that his copy is not the first pressing. :evil:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:
Helstar wrote:I think you can still buy it for more or less 10$ + shipping from the guitarist ...
Actually the last time I noticed he listed all 3 CDs for less than 20 USD in a batch. Thallos was absent for quite long but he must knew that his copy is not the first pressing. :evil:
He's oblivious to a lot of things. He once listed the 1995 Metal Blade re-issues of the Armored Saint CD's as "first pressings". I messaged him saying he was wrong, he thanked me for telling him but still didn't edit the listings.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fallen-Angel-swe ... 0809478433

I don't know if it was posted already, but this is really mental. Sometimes it even goes unsold for 30$ on ebay.com ^^
Grimlord

Post by Grimlord »

Helstar wrote:http://www.ebay.de/itm/Fallen-Angel-swe ... 0809478433

I don't know if it was posted already, but this is really mental. Sometimes it even goes unsold for 30$ on ebay.com ^^
the buyer never paid - I have this exact copy from this auction in my collection right now for 30 :)
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Good :lol:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

So is this means the MASS CONFUSION got bootlegged by the Russian mafia? I need to know before engaging into re-release talk with the band...