Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote:Image
Official release from the band. There is no 'silver' cd press, this is the only, hand-numbered one. You should know this well since you added it yourself on discogs (without actually having it). And you want it too :)
Take it easy, it's the buyer who should spend this money to buy pills for his treatment.
I always thought that it was on a factory pressed disc...
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

emperor.zola wrote:
Helstar wrote:Image
Official release from the band. There is no 'silver' cd press, this is the only, hand-numbered one. You should know this well since you added it yourself on discogs (without actually having it). And you want it too :)
Take it easy, it's the buyer who should spend this money to buy pills for his treatment.
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups ;)
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

emperor.zola wrote: 871 USD for a CD-R?
Wow! I would sell my copy and take it with my hands at your home for that price right now! :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

emperor.zola wrote: Take it easy, it's the buyer who should spend this money to buy pills for his treatment.
The winner knows perfectly what he is paying for (I even asked again at the end of the auction).
I think you should stop to add cds on discogs if you don't have them, the infos (like this time) may be wrong or incomplete, leading to possible confusion and problems.

Ps. Did you send pills along the Impact CDR and were you planning to do the same for an eventual Besieged CDR winner ;) ?
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I find it hard to believe a 14 year old CD-R even works still. I have many different brands that I burned in the early 00s and ALL of them have had data errors for years now.
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote: The winner knows perfectly what he is paying for (I even asked again at the end of the auction).
This makes him looks even more defective mentally.... My post simply reflected on that.
Helstar wrote: I think you should stop to add cds on discogs if you don't have them, the infos (like this time) may be wrong or incomplete, leading to possible confusion and problems.
...but you taking it serious and as an attack against you. Cool down man. You even waste your time to fight back and activated the teacher-mode and telling me what to do on discogs or any other site, come on... 8) Just to let you know I got warned and they put me on CIP so I can not add anything. Lesson learned :lol:
Helstar wrote: Ps. Did you send pills along the Impact CDR and were you planning to do the same for an eventual Besieged CDR winner ;) ?
Who cares about nuts are living amongst us, as long as they pay? I felt sorry for the guy who bought the impact CD-R from me, I started that auction from a low price. The market priced that CD-R to ... how much? You know it better than me, search the file in your archives :wink:
I think I'll list Besieged on ebay soon (and I'll include a pack of xanax in the package) :D
Last edited by emperor.zola on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

perishinflames wrote:I find it hard to believe a 14 year old CD-R even works still. I have many different brands that I burned in the early 00s and ALL of them have had data errors for years now.
Totally agree... I used to have hundreds (actually over 1400 pieces) of audio CD-Rs and over 400 DVD-Rs with full of mp3s. I used plextor burner and took care of my discs.
I had to throw out all of them, because of data loss. I don't want to own anything on CD-R ever since.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Oh, so it wasn't an attack ? Ok, but why did you quote that Silence CDR "made-in-strikeforce" post made by me when you linked the Chastisement auction ? :)

So Discogs warned and blocked you ? Now I see why Overlord cd is not listed yet :lol:

Impact - I don't save CDR auctions sorry. What was the Besieged starting price btw ? 8)

With the official reissue (silver cd) already out I find it unlikely it will sell for a high price. Probably not even enough to cover the Xanax bonus :) but I wish you luck.

Ps. Your post is a mess in quoting etc. just fix it ;)
emperor.zola

Post by emperor.zola »

Helstar wrote:Oh, so it wasn't an attack ? Ok, but why did you quote that Silence CDR "made-in-strikeforce" post made by me when you linked the Chastisement auction ? :)
Don't be so dramatic. No, it wasn't. I opened this forum in my browser and it was loaded from the last time I visited (like 2 pages back). Apparently you posted that 100 USD CD-R auction there, and so I thought to raise the limit, since it was your aucion. I admit it was a bad idea.
Helstar wrote: So Discogs warned and blocked you ? Now I see why Overlord cd is not listed yet :lol:
Let's have fun together, I'll not add that album. I will not add anything but what I have physically. As I said before, lesson learned. 8)
Helstar wrote:Impact - I don't save CDR auctions sorry. What was the Besieged starting price btw ? 8)

With the official reissue (silver cd) already out I find it unlikely it will sell for a high price. Probably not even enough to cover the Xanax bonus :) but I wish you luck.
You are right, with the official reissue is out, that one is worthless. But if you know someone who has some hundreds to buy it, please redirect him to me :D
Helstar wrote: Ps. Your post is a mess in quoting etc. just fix it ;)

done, thx :wink:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

*facepalm* for Apocalypse

For Razor, did you ask details of the cd to the seller, to check if it was a boot ?

Going down ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/MISERY-A-Necess ... 1242308866

Going up ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABRAMELIN-DEADS ... 1076062262
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dark Stranger wrote:Check out the ludicrous price on this Iron Maiden CD!!

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 1252033596
Shill bid mania.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

why??? :shock:
This sells often for not more than 60 euros...
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

perishinflames wrote:I find it hard to believe a 14 year old CD-R even works still. I have many different brands that I burned in the early 00s and ALL of them have had data errors for years now.
My Ugra Karma cd from 2000/2001 still plays fine. Wonder for how much longer. I guess the 'professionel' printed cd-r's last longer.
wom

Post by wom »

i also have cdr's even from the 90s that play with no problems. it depends on media quality and storage mostly.

also there are many black metal releases on cdr only (official from the bands) so in the end its a matter of choice, if you want to have em or not.