Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#16 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 am

Well europeans do love their cheese. Even if it's rotten I suppose. I bet it smells pretty bad too :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
emperor.zola
Posts: 183

Post#17 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Avenger wrote:Well europeans do love their cheese. Even if it's rotten I suppose. I bet it smells pretty bad too :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_cheese
foot odour.... but tastes good :)

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#18 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Can we stop talking about emperor's relatives ? It's OT and gross at the same time :P :lol:

Nobody saw this I guess, insane new record for it ... http://www.ebay.it/itm/Magnus-Scarlet-S ... 0849405997

Fabeldyr
Posts: 191

Post#19 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Helstar wrote:Can we stop talking about emperor's relatives ? It's OT and gross at the same time :P :lol:

Nobody saw this I guess, insane new record for it ... http://www.ebay.it/itm/Magnus-Scarlet-S ... 0849405997
I don't understand why the fuck it doesn't show up in my saved search :/

Is this guy crazy or what? I can get this for 3-4 dollars in my local seconhand shops:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EBONY-TEARS-A-H ... 2ebb0f4bab

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#20 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Fabeldyr wrote:Is this guy crazy or what? I can get this for 3-4 dollars in my local seconhand shops:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EBONY-TEARS-A-H ... 2ebb0f4bab
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ebony-Tears-A-H ... 565074b385

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#21 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:49 pm

Fabeldyr wrote: Is this guy crazy or what?
You do know who's this guy, right ? 8)

But yes really out of the world prices for that cd... and quite disappointing album after the great debut :?

Fabeldyr
Posts: 191

Post#22 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Helstar wrote:
Fabeldyr wrote: Is this guy crazy or what?
You do know who's this guy, right ? 8)

But yes really out of the world prices for that cd... and quite disappointing album after the great debut :?
I guess he's Kristian Whalin :wink:
Yeah, I know who it is.

Can't really imagine this cd will ever sell for more than 10 dollars tops.

humus
Posts: 1464
Contact:

Post#23 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 pm

But is it the real one? Location is California. Someone with the nickname 'Necrolord' should live more north, right :wink:

User avatar
Yakish
Posts: 503

Post#24 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:21 am

Image

wom
Posts: 186

Post#25 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 pm

I really like insane auctions as these are the reason for more copies to surface :-)

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#26 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Image

Well, I guess Heathen and I were right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/chemical-breath ... 7675.l2557

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#27 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Helstar wrote:Image

Well, I guess Heathen and I were right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/chemical-breath ... 7675.l2557
Why are people paying this for a re-pressing? :roll:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#28 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:02 pm

Avenger wrote:
Helstar wrote:Image

Well, I guess Heathen and I were right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/chemical-breath ... 7675.l2557
Why are people paying this for a re-pressing? :roll:
Yeah, it was for 80$ on cdandlp.com a year ago. :lol:

Troma
Posts: 186

Post#29 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 pm

thrashidolatry wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Helstar wrote:Image

Well, I guess Heathen and I were right.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/chemical-breath ... 7675.l2557
Why are people paying this for a re-pressing? :roll:
Yeah, it was for 80$ on cdandlp.com a year ago. :lol:
I also sold my second press for way less last year, since I found the first one. I should have waited a year more, the price increased heavily :lol:

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#30 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Troma wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote:
Avenger wrote: Why are people paying this for a re-pressing? :roll:
Yeah, it was for 80$ on cdandlp.com a year ago. :lol:
I also sold my second press for way less last year, since I found the first one. I should have waited a year more, the price increased heavily :lol:
¨

Yeah, I should have taken that 80$-copy as well :?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests