Bootleg Warning Thread - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
c4d4v3r

Post by c4d4v3r »

I own Cobra CD in my collection, and yes, is a bootleg!

Today I wrote to both sellers To ask where they had bought them.
The seller That says that they are re-edited, He said to me that alone it has these copies that are in sale and did not say anything more-

the another seller, says that these CDs are not bootleg, only orginal copies that he bought in a record-shop that sell oop items!

In one more week, sure that they put more to the sale.

THEY LIE
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

c4d4v3r wrote:the another seller, says that these CDs are not bootleg, only orginal copies that he bought in a record-shop that sell oop items!
oop items now have a new meaning Out Of Printer
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Helstar wrote:In the completed auctions there is also the Illdisposed cd ? Bootleged that one too ? http://www.ebay.de/csc/hunikatsiki/m.ht ... =13&_rdc=1
This must be a bootleg. It was only printed in 500 copies and rarely turns up in Denmark (I'm Danish). I have the Illdisposed cd and it's 100 % the original deal. This was hardly sold out of Denmark back then until it was given a new cover and a distribution deal with Nuclear Blast. So, I have the original copy with the original matrix code if anyone wants to contact that German seller and double check what matrix code is on his.
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

Anyone compared those new Equinox-boots to an original yet?
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

I checked my Illdisposed cd; Matrix code:

DANDISC ** 7-9-13006 ** 93060313/02
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Fabeldyr wrote: This must be a bootleg. It was only printed in 500 copies and rarely turns up in Denmark (I'm Danish). I have the Illdisposed cd and it's 100 % the original deal. This was hardly sold out of Denmark back then until it was given a new cover and a distribution deal with Nuclear Blast. So, I have the original copy with the original matrix code if anyone wants to contact that German seller and double check what matrix code is on his.
Probably the matrix is the same, should be interesting to compare the font etc.

In a shop here in Italy there are two copies, and they are the second and third press :lol:

http://www.ebay.it/sch/a_thrashman_a/m. ... p=10&_sc=1

Look at those new Airdash boots ... Why he cannot be stop ? :roll:
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Sure, this is original CD, dude! No questions, pictures speak for themselves:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Exumer-Possesse ... 27c2de7fb0
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Yakish wrote:Sure, this is original CD, dude! No questions, pictures speak for themselves:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Exumer-Possesse ... 27c2de7fb0
The matrix that I posted in the CD questions thread is the matrix of the CD on this auction. It's a nice try, but of course not original.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

What a bunch of liars ... :?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

I think this guy actually believes it is original.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Bootlegging Cold Lake, Grin, and Repent - the holy trinity of sold-out thrash-gone-grunge :lol: :roll:
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

How are any of those albums grunge, cold lake is like some bad attempt at a glam metal album, repent is groovy thrash metal, idk what I'd call grin, post-thrash I guess.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

stormspell wrote:Bootlegging Cold Lake, Grin, and Repent - the holy trinity of sold-out thrash-gone-grunge :lol: :roll:
Thrash gone grunge? Think later Channel Zero or Invocator, but not Grin or Repent for God's sake! They have nothing to do with grunge.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Don't bother talking to him about thrash metal ... :roll:

I found at last the Deathrow "Deception Ignored" USA press (the blue one) pics, bootleg/original:

Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Now i wish each bootleg would look so stupid and naive like this one, but these f**kers getting better and better with matrix style