Bootleg Warning Thread - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Avenger wrote:
Priamos wrote:
Avenger wrote:
It's a greek bootleg.
It's not so simple anymore. I think I've mentioned it before, but the scam is now international. There is a circle of bootlegers (coming from various countries) that alternate the roles of sponsor, manufacturer and seller. Yeps, there are some greeks playing leading part in this, but the same goes for some germans (and from some other countries, as well). At least this is the unconfirmed info i got from two different sources. But if one makes a search to track the stores that have these bootlegs for sale, he will probably reach to some useful conclusions himself. :wink:
I don't think it really matters who is selling the CD as they could be shipped anywhere before being sold but for what it's worth I've seen the CD sold by 3 different sellers and all were from greece.
How about Karthago? It also had them for sale almost since the day these bootlegs appeared.
Anyway, as I said, all the info I have is unconfirmed and I don't like playing the judge accusing anyone,but sometimes the simpler conclusions are the safer.So everyone must think for himself, using the common sense.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Priamos wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Priamos wrote:
It's not so simple anymore. I think I've mentioned it before, but the scam is now international. There is a circle of bootlegers (coming from various countries) that alternate the roles of sponsor, manufacturer and seller. Yeps, there are some greeks playing leading part in this, but the same goes for some germans (and from some other countries, as well). At least this is the unconfirmed info i got from two different sources. But if one makes a search to track the stores that have these bootlegs for sale, he will probably reach to some useful conclusions himself. :wink:
I don't think it really matters who is selling the CD as they could be shipped anywhere before being sold but for what it's worth I've seen the CD sold by 3 different sellers and all were from greece.
How about Karthago? It also had them for sale almost since the day these bootlegs appeared.
Anyway, as I said, all the info I have is unconfirmed and I don't like playing the judge accusing anyone,but sometimes the simpler conclusions are the safer.So everyone must think for himself, using the common sense.
I was unaware that they were selling this as well. I haven't checked their shop for a long time.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Home-made CDR. Move along.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Home-made CDR. Move along.
Yeah, it looks like a CD-R to me as well.

That aside, has anyone ever heard the actual CD of this? Is the production as terrible on the actual disc as the sound clips that are floating around on the net?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

Avenger wrote: That aside, has anyone ever heard the actual CD of this? Is the production as terrible on the actual disc as the sound clips that are floating around on the net?
i have original. didn't listen to soundclips, but can make you one song in flac or wav so you can compare if you want...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

®O©O wrote:
Avenger wrote: That aside, has anyone ever heard the actual CD of this? Is the production as terrible on the actual disc as the sound clips that are floating around on the net?
i have original. didn't listen to soundclips, but can make you one song in flac or wav so you can compare if you want...
That would be appreciated.
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

Avenger wrote: That would be appreciated.
here, short flac sample:
http://www.4shared.com/file/vaY0APaZ/Ex ... ack_1.html
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

®O©O wrote:
here, short flac sample:
It's not working:
HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/6.0.32 logs.
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

Avenger wrote:
®O©O wrote:
here, short flac sample:
It's not working:
Try this http://www.mediafire.com/?c333lpea2rwouad
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Cochino wrote:
Avenger wrote:
®O©O wrote:
here, short flac sample:
It's not working:
Try this http://www.mediafire.com/?c333lpea2rwouad
Thank you sir.

This confirms that the production is complete shit on this album. I've put off buying the CD in fear that it was actually produced this way as it's rather unlistenable in my opinion but never had the opportunity to hear a quality rip. Attack of the fuzz.
wom

Post by wom »

Well one who collects Avazanda AND/OR likes death metal can live with that, but 200$ ...no way
wom

Post by wom »

Not sure if we got pictures here about the recent Excruciate bootleg ...
PS these are from ebay & around the internet

This is the original

This is the bootleg, hard to tell but its darker in colours & blurry
Some people paid 100EUR at ebay for this

Different font layout Matrix that reads 825314MPO029

Same layout goes with the Authorize bootleg, check the matrix and you ll know
Last edited by wom on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

looks like they do cant use spaces in the matrices and the font does not have the"@" sign ;)
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

The sheer fail on the matrix is hilarious, made my day. :lol: