Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Yes. it's him, crazy guy :D (collects everything from glam/aor to death metal, and also t-shirts ...)
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:Yes. it's him, crazy guy :D (collects everything from glam/aor to death metal, and also t-shirts ...)
Yeah, there is another crazy guy on there bidding like a maniac, so if I bid on an item I could be sure of getting overbid by one of these two (unless they still had the item :D )
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

thrashidolatry wrote:
Helstar wrote:No it's not shill bidding, I can assure you it. There are 2-3 heavy bidders (I know one of them) who don't want to lose any auction, plus they are full of money, and that's the result.
It's crazy as most of the auctions end way more than ebay.com itself, infact that guy partially 'retired' from ricardo and now only bid on ebay.com, "it's cheaper" he said lol ! :lol:
Exactly, his name is Grimlord, right? Interesting is also that ricardo has a dead-line system if you bid in the last 3 minutes the auction will last 3 minutes longer, and the official deadline on that Assorted Heap CD was about 8 pm and it officially ended on about 10 pm :lol:
Some items are more expensive on there (mostly the items from the mentioned seller) but I can also find some bargains on there, for example I saw Perfect Progeny on there two times, and they both ended at only about 60$ (I picked up one of them :D )
a few weeks ago on Allegro (Polish auction site) it was sold for about 50$ ;)

http://allegro.pl/assorted-heap-the-exp ... 10948.html
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Heathen wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote:
Helstar wrote:No it's not shill bidding, I can assure you it. There are 2-3 heavy bidders (I know one of them) who don't want to lose any auction, plus they are full of money, and that's the result.
It's crazy as most of the auctions end way more than ebay.com itself, infact that guy partially 'retired' from ricardo and now only bid on ebay.com, "it's cheaper" he said lol ! :lol:
Exactly, his name is Grimlord, right? Interesting is also that ricardo has a dead-line system if you bid in the last 3 minutes the auction will last 3 minutes longer, and the official deadline on that Assorted Heap CD was about 8 pm and it officially ended on about 10 pm :lol:
Some items are more expensive on there (mostly the items from the mentioned seller) but I can also find some bargains on there, for example I saw Perfect Progeny on there two times, and they both ended at only about 60$ (I picked up one of them :D )
a few weeks ago on Allegro (Polish auction site) it was sold for about 50$ ;)

http://allegro.pl/assorted-heap-the-exp ... 10948.html
Yeah, also items you could buy for about 20$ on ebay always end up for a multiple of what you'd pay on other platforms :wink:
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/221152494141?ssP ... 500wt_1414
Madness! You could buy this bootleg for 10$ at this Time Warp-webpage :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

You missed the Sororicide CDR for 131$ from the same seller :?
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:You missed the Sororicide CDR for 131$ from the same seller :?
Quite a bargain :lol:
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

It didn't sell so it seems.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Fabeldyr wrote:
chebanana can! :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

thrashidolatry wrote:
Fabeldyr wrote:
chebanana can! :lol:
I told you guys that it wasn't as it seems.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Well, it's not easy to find two guys willing to pay 900-1000$ for a single cd either.

Anyway, I am not seeing any feedbacks from/to Chebanana either, so maybe you're right.

Btw, what about this one ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MAGNUS-I-was-wa ... 43b5ef231d
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

^ That's the recent bootleg.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Fabeldyr wrote:^ That's the recent bootleg.
No, I have the bootleg with bonus tracks and the back cover is completely different. Unless there are now two bootlegs?
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

I think only CD is bootleg, booklet and backcover seem legit. Too weird in real. :?

the bootleg has not the fucked up letter S in the logo.