Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:No surprise from him :lol:

I'm not seeing listed that beated up Exumer for 500 euro, maybe he finally trashed it or gave to the cat to play some more ! :mrgreen:
But on the other hand Equinox - The Way To Go for 90 Euros :?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

IF it's the original... for him, everything is "genuine" (for example, the Merciless boot is just "another legit pressing" lol !)
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote:IF it's the original... for him, everything is "genuine" (for example, the Merciless boot is just "another legit pressing" lol !)
I took it... we shall see.
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Don't buy from him! His remark about bootlegs in his listing of the Merciless cd shows he has no respect. He often contacts me on discogs, giving me lame offers for my rarities.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

What ? He wants to buy your cds for peanuts ? Ah ah hilarious :lol:

Put him in ignore/blocked users list (I did that too when I was selling some cds there).
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Isn't that seller a hip-hop/rap fan who despise metal? I believe it was something like that, and that he only does this to make money.

He doesn't care at all. I have him blacklisted.
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Warepire wrote:Isn't that seller a hip-hop/rap fan
He deserves to be.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I recently bought a CD from the guy and it was listed in "like new" condition. It arrived with many scratches and moisture damaged inserts. I contacted him about the problem and was refunded immediately (including return postage) before I even shipped it back to him.

It was a waste of time but at least he isn’t a complete douche.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Warepire wrote:Isn't that seller a hip-hop/rap fan who despise metal? I believe it was something like that, and that he only does this to make money.

You honestly care about whether the seller likes the music or not? I don't care as long as he is honest with me. And I know for a fact that the Equinox CD is original - got scans from him.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Heathen wrote:
Warepire wrote:Isn't that seller a hip-hop/rap fan who despise metal? I believe it was something like that, and that he only does this to make money.

You honestly care about whether the seller likes the music or not? I don't care as long as he is honest with me. And I know for a fact that the Equinox CD is original - got scans from him.
He is not honest about condition, as you see with Avenger's post. He doesn't give a shit about if he's selling a bootleg or not if you read Helstar's post. Add that he does not even care about metal, despite that he deals almost solely with metal and rock music tells me that this guy is not someone I want to be dealing with. If he was dealing with all genres, then maybe I would have a different view of him.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Vampallens wrote:I think chebanana strikes again!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110985724532?ss ... 1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANGRENA-Infect ... 53f2349e03

Wow, "only" 1299$, yes ok, average conditions but IT'S SIGNED ! So hurry up for this legen...(wait for it)...dary offer :shock: :lol:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

For me, a CD that is signed on the disc or on the inserts is worth considerably less. Are you willing to pay more for signed CDs?
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Helstar wrote:
Vampallens wrote:I think chebanana strikes again!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/110985724532?ss ... 1423.l2649
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GANGRENA-Infect ... 53f2349e03

Wow, "only" 1299$, yes ok, average conditions but IT'S SIGNED ! So hurry up for this legen...(wait for it)...dary offer :shock: :lol:
he also sold a deeply signed Chronic Decay / Exanthema for 1 thousand bucks, if I remeber correctly. :lol:

ps. there's also a mistake in the description, release date was 1994 and limited to 500 copies
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

That seller sells mostly horribly scratched cds ... :?
I don't like that album very much (the sampled drums machine kinda ruins it even more), not really willing to pay that much for it. The debut MCD is brilliant instead !
Heathen wrote:For me, a CD that is signed on the disc or on the inserts is worth considerably less
I agree. I consider it a 'pen writing' = permanent damage.

But it seems some people think of it as an added value. Each one his own I guess ^^