Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

by the way, i found ebay show the number of watchers. i don't understand why ebay did it because most cases over a half of watchers are not interested in bidding on the item. :lol: :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Avenger wrote: Please punch him in the face.
If this guy really wants to get technical he is still wrong. This is not a "bootleg" as the word is actually defined as an unofficial live recording. It's a fake replica.
Oh I wish I'd live near him, but 850km are too many ... would be nice to meet his happy face :lol:

(yes it's him) Image
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Is that guy really a fan of heavy metal music? Or music in general?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Maybe you haven't read the previous post... he HATES heavy metal ! He thinks it's only random noise. He likes RAP :lol:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I think he is just a merchant.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
malegys

Post by malegys »

gigadeth wrote:by the way, i found ebay show the number of watchers. i don't understand why ebay did it because most cases over a half of watchers are not interested in bidding on the item. :lol: :lol:
I fucking HATE non-bidding watchers. It's like windowshopping on a sunday when all the stores are closed. Why do they even bother?
"Do you like Wenom?"
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

malegys wrote:
gigadeth wrote:by the way, i found ebay show the number of watchers. i don't understand why ebay did it because most cases over a half of watchers are not interested in bidding on the item. :lol: :lol:
I fucking HATE non-bidding watchers. It's like windowshopping on a sunday when all the stores are closed. Why do they even bother?
losers by default
humus

Post by humus »

I bid on maybe one in every twenty items I watch. I watch them because:

A) I have the item myself and am interested to see the end price

but especially

B) The start price is low and I'm hoping to score a bargain. As bargains are scarce on ebay, the price has often risen above my maximum before the auction's end
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

Helstar wrote:Oh, sadly I know that guy very well ... he has zero clue about heavy metal (actually, he hates it, he likes RAP :shock: !) and he's only out to earn money ... double facepalm.

The stupidest thing he has done: buying a beated up Exumer cd on ebay.com from Slayerhateusall and then trying to sell it for 500 euro on ebay.it :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was one of the worst conditioned cds I owned, when I originally bought it off amazon.de I was surprised it even worked since there was a big dent on the top edge of the disc, but not near the data area of the cd, and thousands of small scratches on the top and bottom. That cd previously made a cat extremely happy. Since I was honest about the condition in the description I was surprised I was able to even sell it at all, let alone get the $75 I got for it. His ad says its in Ex+ condition :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Come on, 500 euro is a steal even in that condition. You can always make another cat very happy :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

humus wrote:I bid on maybe one in every twenty items I watch. I watch them because:

but especially

B) The start price is low and I'm hoping to score a bargain. As bargains are scarce on ebay, the price has often risen above my maximum before the auction's end
Well apparently I am a "loser by default" as well because I do the same thing from time to time.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

Avenger wrote:
humus wrote:I bid on maybe one in every twenty items I watch. I watch them because:

but especially

Well apparently I am a "loser by default" as well because I do the same thing from time to time.
Same here. Most of the time I simply forget to bid.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

sovdat

Post by sovdat »

?? What is there to watch?
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Avenger wrote:

but especially

im a loser for default too,althoug sometimes im lucky to be the winner...