Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:
Helstar wrote:The seller is french and knows nothing of English (it seems to talk with an online translator) I think we can easily imagine who probably got the Magnus cd with a private offer
If I could have 1 cent every time ... :?

http://www.ebay.it/itm/MAGNUS-I-was-wat ... SS:GB:1123

Mr. Stephane "What Banana" waited until the closed early auction link expired to list it :lol:

edit: aaaand it's sold in no time for 1000$ :roll:
I'm pretty sure this isn't what meets the eye.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:
Helstar wrote:The seller is french and knows nothing of English (it seems to talk with an online translator) I think we can easily imagine who probably got the Magnus cd with a private offer
If I could have 1 cent every time ... :?

http://www.ebay.it/itm/MAGNUS-I-was-wat ... SS:GB:1123

Mr. Stephane "What Banana" waited until the closed early auction link expired to list it :lol:

edit: aaaand it's sold in no time for 1000$ :roll:
But that one went away for about 400$ already in 2009, I think along with Darkened Reality for the same price.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

hilarious!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CD-Exumer-Posses ... 3f1e9a98ca

I have this "original" too, who wants it for half the price this finishes? ;)
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

thrashidolatry wrote: But that one went away for about 400$ already in 2009, I think along with Darkened Reality for the same price.
You haven't followed a lot (in general), right ^^ ?
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote: But that one went away for about 400$ already in 2009, I think along with Darkened Reality for the same price.
You haven't followed a lot (in general), right ^^ ?
I just have times I'm not interested in collecting or following auctions on ebay, so that can happen that I'm not up to date completely ;)
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

thrashidolatry wrote: I just have times I'm not interested in collecting or following auctions on ebay, so that can happen that I'm not up to date completely ;)
It's not that, I was saying you totally missed what I meant with my post ...

And about the link you posted ... that's a bootleg. I hope you didn't buy it ?
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:
thrashidolatry wrote: I just have times I'm not interested in collecting or following auctions on ebay, so that can happen that I'm not up to date completely ;)
It's not that, I was saying you totally missed what I meant with my post ...

And about the link you posted ... that's a bootleg. I hope you didn't buy it ?
Okay, tell me what you meant then ;)
Nah, didn't bought it, but how did you see it's a bootleg?
Troma

Post by Troma »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

thrashidolatry wrote: Nah, didn't bought it, but how did you see it's a bootleg?
Because pic and description are exactly the same ones this bootlegs reseller uses all the times with also different ebay usernames, plus if you look at the feedbacks you see he sold several copies of the same fake replica cds over and over.

Anyway, even if it's not a boot (let's pretend it isn't), makes no sense to post that link in this thread :p should go to the "bargains" one I guess ^^

For the rest, you have pvt.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Troma wrote:come on guys, 400$ for Nocturn

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Nocturn-Estrange ... 416d64a41d
I thought paying $60 for my copy quite some time ago was high :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

There is also an auction website only here in Switzerland, there is one seller who seems to have every fuckin' thrash CD. For example I saw Degradation - Revelation In Blood, which I never saw anywhere else, I stopped bidding at about 100 CHF, which is around 110$, don't know how high it ended up) but the craziest one was Assorted Heap - Experience Of Horror going away for around 440$! :shock:
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

It was a local shill bidding, i am more than sure. Hard to believe that somebody could buy this (great without any doubts) cd for such an incredible amount of money.
Offtopic: i replied you on metal archives
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

No it's not shill bidding, I can assure you it. There are 2-3 heavy bidders (I know one of them) who don't want to lose any auction, plus they are full of money, and that's the result.
It's crazy as most of the auctions end way more than ebay.com itself, infact that guy partially 'retired' from ricardo and now only bid on ebay.com, "it's cheaper" he said lol ! :lol:
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

Helstar wrote:No it's not shill bidding, I can assure you it. There are 2-3 heavy bidders (I know one of them) who don't want to lose any auction, plus they are full of money, and that's the result.
It's crazy as most of the auctions end way more than ebay.com itself, infact that guy partially 'retired' from ricardo and now only bid on ebay.com, "it's cheaper" he said lol ! :lol:
Exactly, his name is Grimlord, right? Interesting is also that ricardo has a dead-line system if you bid in the last 3 minutes the auction will last 3 minutes longer, and the official deadline on that Assorted Heap CD was about 8 pm and it officially ended on about 10 pm :lol:
Some items are more expensive on there (mostly the items from the mentioned seller) but I can also find some bargains on there, for example I saw Perfect Progeny on there two times, and they both ended at only about 60$ (I picked up one of them :D )