Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

Post by Helstar »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Usurper-Divine- ... 2c61f44c6a

Second time in a row it ends this high ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

That seller is a scamming scum bucket. Don't support him.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

:lol:

He even bought stuff from me last year, I couldn't believe it (probably he didn't know it was me lol !) ... I said him "let's close the transaction" - "oh no I want these cds", so he paid under the condition of "no complaints in ANY case". Sent him the 2 cds, received, left positive feedbacks, end ^^ (I still remember that Bulldozer I never received from one of his 'friends').
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does this CD sound as bad as the youtube clips? I remember hearing about this band for the first time maybe 4 years ago and it being a decent record and upon having seen this auction end I decided to give it another listen but the production is fucking terrible. And I don't just mean in an old shitty demo way, it's got an annoying echoing fuzz in the backround.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

What's the regular price for this Dark Half CD? The mp3s I got sound really terrible too ...
Dokken_Uwe

Post by Dokken_Uwe »

Warepire

Post by Warepire »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are worth 5-10 euro each... And are REALLY easy to find... Crappy made too.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

... and bootlegs done from mp3s too ! :oops:
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

sovdat wrote:What's the regular price for this Dark Half CD? The mp3s I got sound really terrible too ...
bought 2 sealed for 30 and another for 40 in late 2010. i think i saw a few sell in the 70 range and 1 sold for 100 in 2011. never saw it reach more than 100 dollars.
supply is shrinking on that one tho, so dont be shocked to see it to see it sell for 100+ every time.
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

That's just plain retarded, I can't wait when I can sell my copies for a good amount of dosh. :lol:
only the heaviest weather available
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Warepire wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are worth 5-10 euro each... And are REALLY easy to find... Crappy made too.
More like less then $5 a peice.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:
sovdat wrote:What's the regular price for this Dark Half CD? The mp3s I got sound really terrible too ...
bought 2 sealed for 30 and another for 40 in late 2010. i think i saw a few sell in the 70 range and 1 sold for 100 in 2011. never saw it reach more than 100 dollars.
supply is shrinking on that one tho, so dont be shocked to see it to see it sell for 100+ every time.
Avenger wrote:
Does this CD sound as bad as the youtube clips? I remember hearing about this band for the first time maybe 4 years ago and it being a decent record and upon having seen this auction end I decided to give it another listen but the production is fucking terrible. And I don't just mean in an old shitty demo way, it's got an annoying echoing fuzz in the backround.
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

MetalRulesTheNight

Post by MetalRulesTheNight »