Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

He was a great buyer when I sold three semi expensive ($58, $70, $80) cds to him like a year ago. One of the cds had a bad condition booklet with writing and wavy from moisture and another was put in a resurfacing machine and he didn't complain about it, then again it was in the description that they were like that.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Selling and buying are two different things. You guys didn't get ripped off $600.00.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
wom

Post by wom »

i bought from him a few times with no problems either, avenger got a thread with your problems mentioned somewhere? (Or pm if you like)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

wom wrote:i bought from him a few times with no problems either, avenger got a thread with your problems mentioned somewhere? (Or pm if you like)

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4085
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://www.ebay.it/itm/X-Caliber-Warrio ... 3a7908aa97

This is so fuckin hilarious that I don't even know where to start (even description is priceless) :lol:

"For me, treasures of Metal such as this, are priceless!..
I will have no use for all of my possessions in the coming future
so it only makes sense that i should sell all of my things,
Thank you for looking."

ps. The last pic is so sexy ! Great matrix code !
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Helstar wrote:http://www.ebay.it/itm/X-Caliber-Warrio ... 3a7908aa97

This is so fuckin hilarious that I don't even know where to start (even description is priceless) :lol:

Thank you for looking."

Ha,ha...The man is a poet! Such a sensitive soul! And wants only 188.85 Euros for this treasure!! :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Priamos wrote:
Helstar wrote:http://www.ebay.it/itm/X-Caliber-Warrio ... 3a7908aa97

Thank you for looking."

Ha,ha...The man is a poet! Such a sensitive soul! And wants only 188.85 Euros for this treasure!! :lol:
I'm hoping this was only a typo and he meant to enter 1.88 EURO.
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

Wow, I`m so glad I bought this "gem" for about 5 EUR in a second hand CD shop :roll:

Incidentally, is it true all those Hot Metal Cds were made only around 2005 and not in 1993? I gather this was supposed to add some cultness to their releases?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

There are 2 tiers of Hot Metal Records CDs, the first tier claims to be made in Argentina and has SPLIT xxx as matrix, these are from c:a 2004. The 2nd tier are the ones saying Made in EU and have a album title matrix, these are from c:a 2005.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Herkus Monte wrote:

Incidentally, is it true all those Hot Metal Cds were made only around 2005 and not in 1993? I gather this was supposed to add some cultness to their releases?
They were mainly trying to cover their tracks, as Reborn Classics did some years earlier.
MetalRulesTheNight

Post by MetalRulesTheNight »

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MetalRulesTheNight wrote:LUNATICS WITHOUT SKATEBOARDS - Welcome To The Asylum sold for $400!
I saw this. It must be a new record for this one. Your website is once again lacking in that is doesn't show the bid history. One guy bid at least 12 times in a row and jumped the price from $157 to $340. I don't know what kind of messed up bidding style this is but it didn't work :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

There was a reserve price ... also Detente from the same seller had it, but it wasn't met (!).
MetalRulesTheNight

Post by MetalRulesTheNight »

Avenger wrote:
MetalRulesTheNight wrote:LUNATICS WITHOUT SKATEBOARDS - Welcome To The Asylum sold for $400!
I saw this. It must be a new record for this one. Your website is once again lacking in that is doesn't show the bid history. One guy bid at least 12 times in a row and jumped the price from $157 to $340. I don't know what kind of messed up bidding style this is but it didn't work :lol:
I saw the bid history on ebay. Crazy indeed and kind of smells like shill bidding too. Unfortunatelly ebay does not allow us to display bid history and few other details like the seller's id etc although experienced ebay users can figure out who are the sellers on some occasions.

The Detente auction from the same seller was interesting too. The reserve was too high! Normally it doesn't sell for that much
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://www.ebay.it/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0906476783

Looks like somebody got an Innerfear copy ... in his usual way :lol: