Non-urgent CD Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Quite sure it's legit, it's sold by Heathen 8)

Ps. Italy excluded ?! :lol:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

You are not interested, are you? ;)

Some of my first auctions were with unregistered shipping and I was afraid of the bad reputation of Italian post. Now I ship registered so its not needed. those restrictions just got copied over and over from auction to auction. I will remove it when relisting the items.

And yes, the CD is 100% original. And it is exactly the same as the one chebanana has for 150$.
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

Drifter looks 100% legit, looks just like my copy which I got 2 or 3 years ago.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

It's legit.

I don't understand why you are asking so much money though. The CD really isn't that rare...

I didn't realize that was your account. A guy I know, (I believe he bought an Agressor CD from you last year if I remember correctly) said that you shipped it to him by boat and it took over 2 months to arrive.

Why the hell would you do this? :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

I have repeatedly explained to this guy (who I believe was yourself), that at the time of shipping I was not aware of just how slow the service was and that up to that point it took max two weeks.

The funny thing was that the guy (you) escalated the paypal dispute to a claim one day before I was going to give him the all the money back (a fact he was made fully aware of) thus making a voluntary refund impossible :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Basicly you have discovered the truth only 'now' ? :lol:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

No, I knew it back then too.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Does anybody know any surefire way to tell the Grinder bootlegs from the original ones? If someone is selling the one with the yellow tray does that indicate an original edition (as far "Dawn For The Living" goes)?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Zdan wrote:Does anybody know any surefire way to tell the Grinder bootlegs from the original ones? If someone is selling the one with the yellow tray does that indicate an original edition (as far "Dawn For The Living" goes)?
Colored trays can be bought, that is sadly no guarantee.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Warepire wrote:
Zdan wrote:Does anybody know any surefire way to tell the Grinder bootlegs from the original ones? If someone is selling the one with the yellow tray does that indicate an original edition (as far "Dawn For The Living" goes)?
Dammit. Oh well - try to hunt for some of that and just scan and check if something comes into my hands.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Zdan wrote:
Warepire wrote:
Dammit. Oh well - try to hunt for some of that and just scan and check if something comes into my hands.
paul_a_royd lists the original from time to time, apparently has a bunch of them in mint condition, he sold like 30 of them. It's your best shot.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Avenger wrote: I don't understand why you are asking so much money though. The CD really isn't that rare...
Thankfully the market does not share your opinion :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Heathen wrote:
Avenger wrote: I don't understand why you are asking so much money though. The CD really isn't that rare...
Luckily for you there are also a lot of idiots that don't realize this can be bought on German ebay for half the price.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Avenger wrote:
Heathen wrote:
Luckily for you there are also a lot of idiots that don't realize this can be bought on German ebay for half the price.
Yeah, once or twice a year if you're lucky and can somehow recognize that it's the original.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/GRINDER-DAWN-FOR ... 261wt_1397

This copy of the Grinder also seems legit from what I can tell. Any opinion on this? The guy also seems to be selling an Accuser "Who Dominates Who?" disc that seems also the real deal.