Non-urgent CD Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

...and all CD issues goes here.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

yes, gunman sells original CDs and this one is no different. But the one that paul_a_royd lists will probabily end cheaper and is unplayed.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/Poltergeist-depr ... 500wt_1414

Would this be a legit edition of the Poltergeist debut?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

yes indeed.

By the way, the guy accepts best offers for this. I am writing this because on the shitty .pl eBay site best offer option is not showing.
Decibel_Rebel

Post by Decibel_Rebel »

Did Paranoia - Evil's Revenge ever come out officially on CD? I have one, which is from 1994 (not the bootleg-split with Legija), but I haven't ever seen another copy nor did I read anything about a CD version.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Decibel_Rebel wrote:Did Paranoia - Evil's Revenge ever come out officially on CD? I have one, which is from 1994 (not the bootleg-split with Legija), but I haven't ever seen another copy nor did I read anything about a CD version.
http://www.metal-treasures.com/2011/09/ ... -1994.html

I don't know how accurate the info is but according to this it's a bootleg.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Decibel_Rebel

Post by Decibel_Rebel »

Alright, thank you!
slayerhatesusall2

Post by slayerhatesusall2 »

Does this version of Venom- possessed cd exist? I've never seen it before.
http://www.amazon.com/Possessed-Venom/d ... ssessed+cd
I click on the "sell on amazon" link on the page and it gives me this barcode for it:
That barcode is very similar to other combat cds like Exodus bonded by blood, darkness descends, etc that I have that were made in japan, they all start with 088561 in the barcode area. So I can assume if this exists it is an old combat records disc probably made in japan.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

All the Venom CDs on Combat were released in 1991 (except maybe Possessed, never seen that one but haven't really looked either) and made by Nimbus.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Does anyone have a copy of MP - Bursting Out/The Beast Became Human/Get It Now on "Headbanger Records" and can scan the playing side for me?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Metalhunter

Post by Metalhunter »

Avenger wrote:Does anyone have a copy of MP - Bursting Out/The Beast Became Human/Get It Now on "Headbanger Records" and can scan the playing side for me?

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Metalhunter wrote:
Avenger wrote:Does anyone have a copy of MP - Bursting Out/The Beast Became Human/Get It Now on "Headbanger Records" and can scan the playing side for me?

Thanks Charly.

My copy looks the same as this one. I'm wondering if all copies are the same or if it's a replica of the original as it looks rather greek bootlegish to me and the "label" is apparently out of Poland.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

I think I can shed some light on this. That MP CD was a re-release of the first two albums done none other than by Bart Gabriel. His company then was named Headbanger Records and that was also the name of his short-lived Internet store. As far as I know this is a legitimate re-issue.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Zdan wrote:I think I can shed some light on this. That MP CD was a re-release of the first two albums done none other than by Bart Gabriel. His company then was named Headbanger Records and that was also the name of his short-lived Internet store. As far as I know this is a legitimate re-issue.
This doesn't answer my question.

I know there is a legit pressing of this. However, I do not know if the CD pictured above is the original as it features the same Matrix as many greek bootleg CD's. The label is also apparently located in Poland so one would think that the CD would be manufactured there as well. Again, I am not making any assumptions here but stating why I have my doubts about this specific "pressing". There have been many re-issues that are limited and then later on after they sell out bootleg replicas start showing up. I'm trying to figure out if this is the case here.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Avenger wrote:
Zdan wrote:I think I can shed some light on this. That MP CD was a re-release of the first two albums done none other than by Bart Gabriel. His company then was named Headbanger Records and that was also the name of his short-lived Internet store. As far as I know this is a legitimate re-issue.
This doesn't answer my question.

I know there is a legit pressing of this. However, I do not know if the CD pictured above is the original as it features the same Matrix as many greek bootleg CD's. The label is also apparently located in Poland so one would think that the CD would be manufactured there as well. Again, I am not making any assumptions here but stating why I have my doubts about this specific "pressing". There have been many re-issues that are limited and then later on after they sell out bootleg replicas start showing up. I'm trying to figure out if this is the case here.
Every copy of the CD I have seen and also my own which was bought the moment it was released has the above matrix. There is a possibility of some bootleg floating around but I do not really think that is the case.