Non-urgent CD Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Yup it's correct. It's mirrored (you can read it in the playing side).

Does anyone know the matrix codes + IFPIs of the original Tyrant cds on Brainstorm ("Too late..." and "Legions of ...") ?
heavymetalmaniac

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

akira wrote:
chatzial wrote:
akira wrote:
You both are right. It's a legit re-press in the end. I got confirmation for it. Thanks !!
If you don't mind, from where did you get the confirmation? I am asking that because i thought that the High Vaultage label had stopped their activities.
From Denis Gulbey. He rechecked it with Andi Preisig. Battle Cry uses goodlife records too. Apparently Klem still have cd's in stock and sells them
I met Andi Preisig two weeks ago at the Metalbörse in Cologne. I asked him about this CD and he confirmed that it's legit. There are actually some High Vaultage releases which were redone with somme slight changes compared to the initital press.

HMM.
heavymetalmaniac

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

Helstar wrote:Yup it's correct. It's mirrored (you can read it in the playing side).

Does anyone know the matrix codes + IFPIs of the original Tyrant cds on Brainstorm ("Too late..." and "Legions of ...") ?
"Legions Of The Dead" There are two IFPI No's : Matrix IFPI L621/ 60708 plus IFPI 1G07 on the inner clear inner ring of the CD

"Too Late To Pray" The same, two IFPI No's: Matrix IFPI L621/ 60709 plus IFPI 1G07 on the clear inner ring...

Both CD's bought when they came out...

HMM.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Thanks, I'll check when the cds are here (who knows the matrix of the boots... ?)
Osmi_Putnik

Post by Osmi_Putnik »

Hi guys!
I need one valuation of this SU TA GAR cd, source is very reliable, but the quality of the paper is very bad and thin (back cover does not even have holes for spines) etc, etc...and i didn't saw this cd ever so can't make any conclusion...on matrix is...probably date 2/20/06 so it's repress from 2006 but????

Warepire

Post by Warepire »

That looks like a CD made in a Duplico 2000 plant, except it has no Duplico 2000 logo in it... Though I have only a CD pressed in 2003 to compare with.

And you are correct thinking that it's the pressing date, if this is a bootleg it would be one of the stupidest ones I have ever seen.

Also there is a website written on the back cover, at the time of release internet was not open enough that labels could run websites... that happened in about 1995.

I've seen that the band is selling copies of this CD in their webstore and that they are newer presses than the one from 1991, based on everything I would say this is one of those copies.
akira

Post by akira »

heavymetalmaniac wrote:
akira wrote:
chatzial wrote:
If you don't mind, from where did you get the confirmation? I am asking that because i thought that the High Vaultage label had stopped their activities.
From Denis Gulbey. He rechecked it with Andi Preisig. Battle Cry uses goodlife records too. Apparently Klem still have cd's in stock and sells them
I met Andi Preisig two weeks ago at the Metalbörse in Cologne. I asked him about this CD and he confirmed that it's legit. There are actually some High Vaultage releases which were redone with somme slight changes compared to the initital press.

HMM.
Thanks very much for your help !!!!
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar, do you have some new knowledge about this CD that you posted some time ago (Hades resisting Success):

http://www.imagebam.com/image/02363378045419

Is it a legitimate release or not? anyone?
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I still have it. It's surely a bootleg ... but don't know who made it or when.

You might want to seek for another, legit, pressing ^^
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

heavymetalmaniac wrote:
Helstar wrote:Yup it's correct. It's mirrored (you can read it in the playing side).

"Legions Of The Dead" There are two IFPI No's : Matrix IFPI L621/ 60708 plus IFPI 1G07 on the inner clear inner ring of the CD

"Too Late To Pray" The same, two IFPI No's: Matrix IFPI L621/ 60709 plus IFPI 1G07 on the clear inner ring...

HMM.
I just double-checked against mine that were bought about almost at the time when they came out and the info is 100% correct.

What I am wondering is what is the IFPI/matrix on the Steel Prophet first album on Brainstorm?
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Zdan wrote:
heavymetalmaniac wrote:

HMM.
I just double-checked against mine that were bought about almost at the time when they came out and the info is 100% correct.

What I am wondering is what is the IFPI/matrix on the Steel Prophet first album on Brainstorm?
Matrix: *** [big gap] 50401 [big gap] *** [gap] 95042713 [gap] ***
Master SID code: L401 (IFPI is not written), it's in the direct opposite of the matrix and is in a different font.
Plant SID code: IFPI 6802 (written really small and near the matrix area)
Nightcrawler

Post by Nightcrawler »

was the Z "Keepers Of The Sign" released on Unisound only? Is it a bootleg?
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Su Ta Gar is an official reissue from 2006. They are available in most Spanish web stores, as well as from the band.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It's exactly like the price killers serie ^^ except the black area outside the rotated cover ... maybe he has inked it (or scan + photoshop ... or boot) :lol:

Ask for backcover/back inlay photo.