Non-urgent CD Inquiries (2012) READ THE FIRST POST

...and all CD issues goes here.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Heathen wrote:75 $ is a lot for it... looking for it too for some time and I think I have seen it go for less. Even on Allegro (polish auction site).
I too have seen it go for less. That is why 75$ is really a lot especially considering the disc and inserts are in such a condition. It they were in near mint condition I would probably buy it.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Can anyone tell me what is the status of the Rock Machine press of While Heaven Wept "Of Empires Forlorn"? Legal or bootleg?
Osmi_Putnik

Post by Osmi_Putnik »

Pyracanda - Two Sides Of A Coin, this is a bootleg, right? Matrix must be Sonopress...?

Image[/img]
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Osmi_Putnik wrote:Pyracanda - Two Sides Of A Coin, this is a bootleg, right? Matrix must be Sonopress...?
Yes, it is a 100% bootleg. My copy has sonopress matrix. Looks like NRR changed their pressing plant at around 1990, as 1989 CDs are on CDT-Berlin (both Grinders)
Osmi_Putnik

Post by Osmi_Putnik »

Heathen wrote:
Osmi_Putnik wrote:Pyracanda - Two Sides Of A Coin, this is a bootleg, right? Matrix must be Sonopress...?
Yes, it is a 100% bootleg. My copy has sonopress matrix. Looks like NRR changed their pressing plant at around 1990, as 1989 CDs are on CDT-Berlin (both Grinders)
Thanx!
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

anyone has Virus - Warmonger or Hazy Hill 8800 cd's?
is virus booklet normally "xeroxed" paper and is H.H. like laserprinted -
it doesn't look like classic Offset print?
yes, mine is sonopress too
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

®O©O wrote: Hazy Hill 8800 cd's?
is H.H. like laserprinted -
it doesn't look like classic Offset print?
Hm... I'm no expert and I could be wrong, but seems like the ordinary offset... It has 24 pages. Are you afraid of a bootleg? I can give matrix number if needed...
hload

Post by hload »

How much an original cloven hoof-a sultan's ransom cd?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Is there a way to tell if the Merciless - Awakening CD is a bootleg or not by just looking at the photo of the printed side of the CD? do both boot and the original have the silver outer stripe?
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

hload wrote:How much an original cloven hoof-a sultan's ransom cd?
40-70 €
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Does someone hae some info about SNOWBLIND "Democracy". Is it in the same vain of st album ?
Thanks
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Does anybody know what is the status of the recent CD reissue of N.M.E. "Unholy Death" on Big Rig Records? Is this official or bootleg?
akira

Post by akira »

Is this pressing of Tokyo Blades - Nigt Of The Blade...The Night Before bootleg?. On The back side of the cd it's printed goodlife-records.de-861 and ifpi code LT22, a bit different than other High Vaultage cd's. Thanks!!!!

chatzial

Post by chatzial »

akira wrote:Is this pressing of Tokyo Blades - Nigt Of The Blade...The Night Before bootleg?. On The back side of the cd it's printed goodlife-records.de-861 and ifpi code LT22, a bit different than other High Vaultage cd's. Thanks!!!!

Propably it is a bootleg.
The original must be this (because i bought it when it was released):

Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Can anyone tell me more about japanese sample CD's? I recently bought Attack "Destinies Of War" CD japanese issue and I noticed it is a sample CD and has the word SAMPLE on the CD inner ring on the non-playing side. The booklet it full, it has an obi etc. Are those just sample CD's by the label?