Terrorizer - World Downfall CD question

...and all CD issues goes here.
OllieAssault

Terrorizer - World Downfall CD question

Post by OllieAssault »

There's various versions of this album with different colors on the cover art. Does anyone know if there's something special with them or if the Earache just released it with different colors to confuse people? How many versions is it? I know there's a grey, red, green and blue one.
gigadeth

Re: Terrorizer - World Downfall CD question

Post by gigadeth »

OllieAssault wrote:There's various versions of this album with different colors on the cover art. Does anyone know if there's something special with them or if the Earache just released it with different colors to confuse people? How many versions is it? I know there's a grey, red, green and blue one.
there is a yellow cover version with 8 extra tracks released in Southern America (maybe Brazil)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hey gigadeth, do you check your mailbox?
JB

Post by JB »

I'm not entirely sure about this, but a fiend of mine told me a good few years ago that the pressings of The first Terrorizer and Napalm Death's Scum came in different colours based on the different pressings. I think the re-issues that came out on cd round 1999/2000 reflected the different versions. I remember seeing Black & Blue, Yellow & Black and Black & White versions in a shop I worked in round that time. No difference to track listing on any of the ones I encountered.
necrovomit74

Re: Terrorizer - World Downfall CD question

Post by necrovomit74 »

OllieAssault wrote:There's various versions of this album with different colors on the cover art. Does anyone know if there's something special with them or if the Earache just released it with different colors to confuse people? How many versions is it? I know there's a grey, red, green and blue one.
there is a bunch of them, although the first pressing is the one with blue cover. I know that for sure as I had this album on tape in 1989. They have never released blue cover again.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

they yellow (actually green) version released in Brazil contains also the 7 tracks Demo in excellent quality, the best quality ever I have ever found. It is not listed on the back cover but there's a little disclaimer in red in the upper left corner of the front cover saying "including 7 bonus track". Released by Millenium Records (MR 001) licensed by Earache