new SINDROME cd?

...and all CD issues goes here.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

I keep the 'shitty' previous bootleg gladly :P it sounds good to me btw.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I think you can find it in Japan, as it's where I found it (well, a lovely friend of mine found it for me :P )
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I saw it's on sale at Record-Boy Japan now

I'll take another copy as the one sent to me by my jap friend was scratched as she didn't wrapped it carefully

if somebody can read japanese, please can you tell me what do they say in the description at record-boy?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Who has a copy of the first bootleg CD?

Is the Matrix of your copy melted so that you can't read it?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Yes there is some ... glue (?) over it. All copies are like that (imagine the time needed to do it manually o_o !)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Yes there is some ... glue (?) over it. All copies are like that (imagine the time needed to do it manually o_o !)
Yeah, I guess it could be glue. Either way, this is strange. I got this CD in the early 2000's and it's been sitting at my parents place for probably the last 5 years. I finally went to pick up a couple of boxes of my stuff from there last night and started going through the CD's and noticed this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The matrix/ifpi code is the only way to track back and identify the pressing plant and get to the bootleggers, so there is nothing strange they are trying to eliminate it.
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Sindrome demos are going cheap (there's currently one on ebay), but I'm just gonna be patient and wait a decade or two for a legit cd/lp release. Just because I've had bad expreriences of cassettes and I've sworn vengeance to the cassette god.
only the heaviest weather available