Italian Metal 0f the 80' on cds

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

66)Strana Officina --- Una vita per il rock(1994,Minotauro Records,it includes their two mini lp and the full length of the 80's)+The Faith(2007,Mygraveyard prod.)it includes unreleased songs of the 80's and old stuff rerecorded with the new line up;a cd with new material and two unreleased songs of the 80's is expected by the end of march 2010.

67)Strike --- Same(1981,originally on Skyzo/fonit cetra lp),Mygraveyard prod. will reissue it on cd with bonus material in the next months.

68)Sure --- Big Strike(1992,King Steve records,cd only,very hard to find),band founded in 1988,for those who likes Krokus,Bonfire stuff.

69)Swords --- The reason why(1993,Gala records,cd only)reissued in 2009 by Heart of steel records,note that the reissue has as bonus a different version of the album,infact in 1993 they rerecorded all the songs in a more melodic/aor way to find a better deal(and of course they didn't find it!!!);Heart of steel records will reissue by the end of 2010 on cd their first mini lp(The Black Opera,1985 on Moon Records)with some bonus tks.

70)Synthesis --- one of the oldest italian bands,born in 1979,they recorded several demos in the 80's but unfortunately never had a deal,their first full length is Past and Future(2005,on Andromeda Relix)with old and new material+Live(2007,on New LM records)+A wider space(2008,New LM records).
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Zherneboh

Post by Zherneboh »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:The only official reissue on cd was on Warlord Records in 1999,at the moment it is not sure who will do the new reissue,they have two offers(one by Jolly Roger Records and one by Underground Symphony)and they are just thinking about;by the way the band has just finished the preproduction for their third album(you can listen a rough medley of some tracks on www.myspace.com/adramelch), i listened two new tracks that Adramelch played live in some gigs(Tides of My Soul and We March,We Fail)these tracks are masterpieces :!: (IMO :wink: ),i hope so for all the others!
Thanks for all the info! Do you know if this Is going to be exactly the same version as the Warlord one, just with better packaging + bonus tracks...or will it be a remastered edition? Is there any chance the bonus tracks will be the early demo material?
Weigh anchor, hoist the sails
Cruisin' for booty on watery trails
Nonseinormale65

The Adramelch reissue will be remastered,the bonus material should be 2 or 3 unreleased tracks of the 80's :D but recorded with today's technology(or so the band told me some months ago :wink: ),sure they have the biblical times...
Zherneboh

Post by Zherneboh »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:The Adramelch reissue will be remastered,the bonus material should be 2 or 3 unreleased tracks of the 80's :D but recorded with today's technology(or so the band told me some months ago :wink: ),sure they have the biblical times...
Thank you very much! I can't wait! Hooray! (smiley face!)
Weigh anchor, hoist the sails
Cruisin' for booty on watery trails
Nonseinormale65

71)Unreal Terror -- Heavy aand Dangerous(1985,mini lp on Bess Records)reissued in 2006 by Markuee/Minotauro,no bonus tks.

72)Vanadium -- Seventh Heaven(1989,lp and cd on Green Line records),the original on cd is very hard to find(collectors pay hundreds of euro for it)and it is the only legit issue on cd of all Vanadium discography,all the others reissues on cd are bootlegs(except for "Nel Cuore Del Caos",1995 N.A.R. records,on cd and mc).

73)Vanexa -- Same(1983,lp on Disco In records)reissued on cd by Minotauro records in 1995 with 3 bonus tks(and re-reissued in 2006 by Minotauro/Markuee)+Back from the Ruins(1988,Minotauro records,lp and mc)reissued by Minotauro/Markuee in 2006 with 5 bonus live tks+Against The sun(1994,Minotauro records,cd only)+1979/1980(Jolly Roger records,2010)on cd and limited edition on lp(100 copies black vinyl and 100 purple vinyl)it includes early demos and live tks,all lyrics are in italian.

74)Wyvern -- The red flame of Pain(1990,Veronica Label,only on vinyl),Jolly Roger Records two days ago finally has just released the reissue on cd(the artwork is similar but not the same than the original,unfortunately no bonus tks)+Back to the ancient rage(2002,Unisound records,cd only),it includes two demos of the 80's(this release was sold as an attachment of the "True Metal " fanzine).

75)Wyxmer -- The Syre of...(1991,only on clear crystal lp,HD records)reissued as "Feudal Throne" in 2005 by Black Widow records with six bonus tks.

76)X-Hero -- Same(1988,cd,lp and mc on Fly by Night records)reissued in 2007 by Heart of Steel records with six bonus tks and one video;by the end of 2010 the same label will release a cd including a never unreleased album(1990 circa).

77)Zephyr -- The Last Dawn(2008,New LM records/Andromeda Relix)it includes demos from the middle of the 80's and the never released album The Last Dawn(1988 circa).

These currently are the Italian Metal albums of the 80's(and someone of early 90's)on cd,when something new will be reissued i will update the topic;obviously there are several bands born in the 80's whose works on cd have been published in the 90's or even more late(Extrema,Domine,All Soul's Day etc. to name a few).
Last edited by Nonseinormale65 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Zephyr -- The Last Dawn(2008,New LM records/Andromeda Relix)it includes demos from the middle of the 80's and the never released album The Last Dawn(1988 circa).
I've never heard of this band before.

What do the sound like?

Are they very keyboard/AOR oriented?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nonseinormale65

Zephyr was the project of Alessandro Zazzeri(aka Zephyr,he was also the singer of Rex Inferi on some tks of "Like an Hurricane");this album has different styles inside because it includes songs from early 80's til 1988/89,the songs reflect the changes in taste, style and line up (Zephyr was the only stable element of the band),the earliest songs have epic flavour(with roots in the late hard rock of the 70's,early HM of 80's),there are also songs in the vein of early Def Leppard,and some tks are Hard Rock/Fm rock(some tks have a lightly sprinkle of keys,some other not);there are many links in the web where you can download and listen to it,the cd is easy to find,so if you like it you can buy after listening.

Track List:

69 minutes circa

01 The Last Dawn
02 Ride On
03 Lady Of The Dancing Water
04 Please Don’t Go
05 On The Way Out
06 Leave Me Alone
07 Eyes Of The Storm
08 No More Jail
09 Magic Times
10 Brain Insane
11 For Love
12 Sweet Flying Eyes
13 Voices Of Ocean
14 You Give Me Feeling
15 Born To Run (it is not a cover :wink: this was the soundtrack of “Road Show” HM show in 1986, su Video Music Channel)
rumblefist

Post by rumblefist »

Thanks for all these news...i don't had much time in the later months to investigate what is about to be released (or "digged from the catacombs")...
:D
Nonseinormale65

78 )A new reissue has just been released on cd from Heart of Steel Records,it was a glam metal band(with former members from Halloween,Foxy Lady,Devil's Claw) called LAROXX,they released a self titled album in 1991 on cassette only,then they slightly changed name in LA ROX,recruited Morby(Sabotage/Domine)and released a second full length titled Help Me Out(1995,cd on Pick Up records).
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I can't find any info on the Heart Of Steel website...which album was released? The debut Tape 1991 or the 1994 Lp?
Nonseinormale65

Heart of Steel released the debut tape(1991)in late 2009,maybe it's almost already sold out,infact Primo Bonali(main man behind Heart of Steel)told me he wants to re-reissue it again.
Nonseinormale65

79)Black Widow Records has just announced in the next months the reissue on cd of "Refugium Peccatorum"(1995,originally only on LP)by THE BLACK(Mario Di Donato),there will be 2 bonus tks and a ST.VITUS cover;the same label will release "Gorgoni",the new full length by THE BLACK(Mario Di Donato)on cd and in double lp in limited edition.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Wow this is a great work, congrats from a countrymate :)
Nonseinormale65 wrote: 20)Drunkards -- No trace of Sanity(2nd unreleased lp in 1989 issued for the first time on cd in 2009 by New LM records):the band has just annunced the reissue of their first self named lp(1988 on LM records)by the end of 2010.
I didn't know Drunkards had a never released second album, I have the original cassette of the S/T since 20 years or so ^^ I like it a lot !
Is the second album good ? I will buy the reissue of the debut cd at once when it's out :)
Nonseinormale65 wrote: 48)Nuclear Symphony --- Lost in Wonderland(1989,lp on Metal Master and cd on SPV/Steamhammer,this cd contains "Snoopies" as a bonus track)
There is also the Metal Master cd print (I should receive it in few days ^^)
Nonseinormale65 wrote:54)Randagi --- Seismic Area(1991,on Helter Skelter records,lp+cd),it is the second(and last)full length for this thrash metal band,they published the first "Hard States of Consciousness" in 1989 on Crime Records(LP only).
Seismic Area is not a full lenght, just an EP (7 tracks for 22 min) ;)

Do you have any info on Jester Beast and Broken Glazz ? I would like to know if there is some possibility of a reissue on cd of the first album (only in cassette when they were called Broken Glass, many counts that as a demo but it was a complete professional print AFAIK) and of course "Divine" (vinyl and mc only at the time...).

Thanks again :D
Last edited by Helstar on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hload

Post by hload »

bojorno. can i have some florence 99 pleace? lovely city.
Last edited by hload on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

hload wrote: bojorno. can i have some florence 99 pleace? lovely city.
Of course no, you can't have that sorry xD

And anyway I don't care about AOR, just ask me about heavy/power/speed/thrash/death/black etc. :p