Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
Le fjump
Posts: 559

Post#1021 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:14 pm

pan_Heathen wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Exumer-Possessed-Fi ... 1e5f8d22ac

What do you think are the odds he will take his auctions down again? :lol:
....aaaand he shut it down again. I think he is just mental.
I really got to find out why he keeps doing that. Anyhow, I guess he needs to sell stuff if he buys these kind of cds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#1022 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Closed all auctions and opened them again ... weird.

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2614
Contact:

Post#1023 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:19 pm

I put a bid on Impact although I knew that he'll cancel it early ... perhaps he just wants to show off, who knows ...

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2614
Contact:

Post#1024 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:42 am

... and he put the auctions on again and sent a message:

Hi!!!

I just want to let you know that iam sorry for caceling my items yesterday.
The reason was that i was not sure if i wanted to sell them.
Now i made my dicision to sell.

Anyway, Good Luck with your bids!


... now he cancelled 'em again ... :D

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#1025 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:10 am

Well, I guess eBay people are quite happy to get multiple insertion fees for nothing ...

Is Coma's best friend on shill bid again ? (just asking, I haven't checked)

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/apoisont ... =1&guest=1

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#1026 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 am

sovdat wrote:I put a bid on Impact although I knew that he'll cancel it early ... perhaps he just wants to show off, who knows ...
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Quite frankly, I'm not impressed and in all honesty if I wanted to fork out the money for that Impact album, I could have owned a copy several times over by now.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#1027 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:40 am

Helstar wrote:Well, I guess eBay people are quite happy to get multiple insertion fees for nothing ...

Is Coma's best friend on shill bid again ? (just asking, I haven't checked)

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/apoisont ... =1&guest=1
Apparently ebay has a promotion going on where you can list 100 items auction style for free. I haven't sold anything in a while due to being pissed off at ebay's gay policies but I suppose the guy's taking advantage of it.


Regarding "apoisontree", I knew the second that I saw that Wrath auction that it would go insane. I thought I over-paid for this CD by being impatient when trying to buy back a copy after a trade, but this makes my buy look like an absolute bargain. Either way, I really wasn’t too impressed by what the guy had to offer this time around and a lot of the stuff was in quite bad condition (insert wise).
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#1028 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 am

sovdat wrote:... and he put the auctions on again and sent a message:

Hi!!!

I just want to let you know that iam sorry for caceling my items yesterday.
The reason was that i was not sure if i wanted to sell them.
Now i made my dicision to sell.

Anyway, Good Luck with your bids!


... now he cancelled 'em again ... :D
That would explain taking the auctions down once, but he's done it like 5 or 6 times now and in the not-so distant past. I really think he's got mental issues.

wom
Posts: 186

Post#1029 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Helstar wrote:Well, I guess eBay people are quite happy to get multiple insertion fees for nothing ...

Is Coma's best friend on shill bid again ? (just asking, I haven't checked)

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/apoisont ... =1&guest=1
that winning bid on Legion of Doom is beyond insane, i really wonder who paid that ..its very rare but greek NSBM doesnt fetch that kind of money

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#1030 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Le fjump wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote:
pan_Heathen wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Exumer-Possessed-Fi ... 1e5f8d22ac

What do you think are the odds he will take his auctions down again? :lol:
....aaaand he shut it down again. I think he is just mental.
I really got to find out why he keeps doing that. Anyhow, I guess he needs to sell stuff if he buys these kind of cds:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=
Our favorite seller changed his ebay id and started his auctions again, the comedy continues ;)

But "respect" to him for selling two fake CDs for top dollar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=

and a big laugh at the following losers who bought them:

thergothon72
dimsirupsi
Last edited by Heathen on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helstar
Posts: 2026

Post#1031 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 pm

That's not even the first time we see boots sold for top dollars, but remember people paying hundred of dollars for the Impact CDR too, so no wonder actually.

I should try with my Exodus CDR, who knows :lol:

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2614
Contact:

Post#1032 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 pm

pan_Heathen wrote: dimsirupsi
:lol:

But it looks that the guy isn't Slovenian, but from Norway :D

Update from seller:

Hi!!

Yes, for 100%

The reasons have been:

1. All the cds are damn good cds, now i going to put all money in one or two bands only.

2. bids have been maybe a little bit to low.
Well the Impact cd was up to 320 dollar just after 6 hours, that one i regret for canceling Klicka på mig!

Best Wishes Daniel




-------Originalmeddelande-------

Från: eBay Member: sovdat_b
Datum: 11/11/10 21:12:38
Till: daniel.kammenhed@telia.com.
Ämne: Other: sovdat_b sent a message about Impact - Take The Pain, AMCD 101, Exumer, Slayer #140477217464



Dear swedish-assault,

Hi,
are the auctions this time for real?? I guess that they were cancelled at least 5 times in the past days .. ?

- sovdat_b

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#1033 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Yeah, I don;t understand half of these clowns on ebay these days. I'm also beginning to think that some people, (although obviously knowing nothing about these original pressings) are just buying these CD's due to some recent trend. I mean come on, the Matrix Numbers are even typed out in the auctions clear as day.

Regarding other ebay morons, it seems that randomcoils is continuing with his same old bullshit. yesterday I was bidding on a CD from another seller that he also currently has listed for sale himself and sure enough guess who the only other bidder was that I lost the auction to and for only a couple of dollars less then the copy that he currently has listed......

I don't get it.....
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#1034 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:06 pm

let's praise Mortuary Blackened Images CD on A.M. same year so i can sell mine for 799 million

User avatar
slayerhatesusall
Posts: 291

Post#1035 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:45 am


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron