Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

No way. A 'sane' price to pay is maybe $50-75 or less. Its really not as rare as it is made out to be.
slayerhatesusall

Post by slayerhatesusall »

I sold my copy of The visitor for 150$ and that one had a scissor cut from the booklet. But then again that copy of Razorback that sold on ebay that I was pretty sure was an original recently only went for 31$ so the prices can vary alot. And thats considering Razorback is at least a few times rarer than the visitor.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I don't know, but I've seen plenty of these pop up all over the place, used CD shops list them on amazon on a pretty regular basis. It is a pain doing the legwork to find out if they're boots though. Found my first copy in a shop for only a few dollars, but this was more than ten years ago and I ended up just dubbing it and selling it back to the shop. Guess they're must have been something else there I thought was more important at the time, had no idea it was rare.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Do you know how many million people are in those countries? The percent of (real) loss is the same. Have you never heard of the Canadians who open & keep things (not cds "smarty" guy) in the Customs without a serious excuse? So stop breaking our balls & go to the beach & have some fun. If it's dark there I can't change your mood & attitude, I'm not a God.
There's no beach in mid-west Canada.

Hahahaha.....

Helstar wrote:Nebu, we are in third world, what can we do :lol:

I wonder how many packages did Stormspell send to Italy that buyers claimed "not received" ... (btw, people are retarded not postal system).
You read my post wrong. I never said Italy was a third world country.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

slayerhatesusall wrote:I sold my copy of The visitor for 150$ and that one had a scissor cut from the booklet. But then again that copy of Razorback that sold on ebay that I was pretty sure was an original recently only went for 31$ so the prices can vary alot. And thats considering Razorback is at least a few times rarer than the visitor.
That copy was US shipping only though.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Helstar wrote:Nebu, we are in third world, what can we do :lol:

I wonder how many packages did Stormspell send to Italy that buyers claimed "not received" ... (btw, people are retarded not postal system).
2-3, one was pretty big order to justify revising my shipping policy at the time.

The mail to Italy in general seems to be twice slower than to any other European country. There must be something with their postal system.

Anyhow, I've been thinking since yesterday and probably will give Italy another chance and let people from there buy cds with regular shipping, but bigger orders will go EMS as before.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Okay, I've added a new shipping rule to the distro. Slovenian, Czechs, Poles, Greeks, Italians can make small orders at regular prices now.

6 or more CDs will go via EMS as before so I have tracking and am protected against fraudulent buyers and/or postal mishaps.

INTERNATIONAL shipping rates: SEMI-secure destinations: Czech, Slovakia, Poland, Slovenia, Italy, and Greece
1 CD = $5.50 via Regular airmail
2 CDs = $8.00 via Regular airmail
3 CDs = $10.50 via Regular airmail
4-5 CDs = $13.45 via Priority mail
6 and more CDs = $16.00 via Express (EMS) shipping

NOTE: up to 8 cds ship with jewel cases, more ship without jewel cases.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Thanks, That will do it for me. Expect my order for Last Descendants and Impact - when they are available - CDs that I will never have in original press ;)
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

LAST DESCENDANTS are available since last week, IMPACT most probably after I return from Europe in late September/October
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0128791454

LoLoL already 82$ when my double was unsold for a couple of months for 80$ ... this drgoon guy has a good following like Kreator72 or somethin'... :)
This Viking copy has a big cut ! Lucky that hungarian bidder then ;p !
kansa_666@hotmail.com

Post by kansa_666@hotmail.com »

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT

Did the buyer know about the stormspell reissue? Don't think the first press will ever raise up to $800 again. Same fate as ADX. :(
F**k these boots sellers.
kansa_666@hotmail.com

Post by kansa_666@hotmail.com »

Helstar wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0128791454

LoLoL already 82$ when my double was unsold for a couple of months for 80$ ... this drgoon guy has a good following like Kreator72 or somethin'... :)
This Viking copy has a big cut ! Lucky that hungarian bidder then ;p !
Maybe the guy didn't notice it, or he's urge to make a boot lol.
F**k these boots sellers.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Wow, I thought the last Impact was a bidding war between two nuts, now this one goes $200 higher? :shock:
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

sovdat wrote:
stormspell wrote:This INNERFEAR cd is so trivial and mediocre it mind boggles me when people fork so much money for it. Pressed in 250 copies a decade ago yet the band still has copies for sale, this should tell you what it's real value is :roll:
IMO top ebay CD collectors like thrashking or rituallyabused just go after stuff that is referred to as thrash and it was released back in the day without ever hearing it. I have never heard that Pixie Killers CD, so I can't say for sure, but I contacted Tue Madsen about it and he replied "You don't want that record! It was pretty horrible." ;) - yet it was sold for over $300 the other day ...
I can say it's a pretty good album that Pixie Killers. Tue Madsen and the other members were embarresed back then because it got bad reviews (mostly about being outdated and stupid bandname), and it was hard to sell. The Danish metalscene is a bunch of trendfollowers for the most part, so it was 1993 and it was a cd that didn't sound like Pantera. Of course the band was ashamed, and changed into the groove band Grope (not bad one actually), but considering this, and the fact he has been into modern thrash ever since (producing and playing), you better judge for yourself.
There are some decent reviews around for it. Like Thrash metal guide and Classic thrash.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

perishinflames wrote:Wow, I thought the last Impact was a bidding war between two nuts, now this one goes $200 higher? :shock:
Well I was wrong for 180$ you figure ! :lol: