Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Yes you can't blame him if you are Bill Gates... As I am not and I have to pay overpriced items because he shills bidding on & on, on the same items besides he has multiple copies of them that fucks me. I don't know such maniac (used shops ?!) trying to create technical lack of products because he has $*^(*&* in his head. It's not the same at all. Maybe he is an ebay's employee & he doesn't pay fees?? :lol:
wom

Post by wom »

here's a simple solution: You know which sellers he prefers, dont bother with their auctions :-)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

not even a joke. 8)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

What a bastard.

Although, I didn't have the time to snipe any of them, I bid considerably on several of those auctions because I knew that making a bid early would need a quite high bid in attempt to win any of them. Well, I come home after work to find that I didn't win a single one and all of them were won by Mr. Thallos.

I too think it's ignorant to bid and win stuff that you already own just to try and re-sell it for higher price which most of them time ends up failing or takes several months and ebay fees before it finally sells.

This system just lacks any logic to me.

/end bitter rant for not winning any auctions.

EDIT: I just can’t get over that Affliction. That's by far the highest I've ever seen it go for.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Lately I've made up my mind: I can't fight against these 'smart' human beings, end of the story :?
I have already given up since months. More and more since I'm broke :lol: (at least some of you guys are still able to pay very large amount of money, 600$+ for Sanctum and 500$ first Equinox anyone ?).

Luckily I have other sources from where I get "difficult" cds for quite lower prices (90 euro for two Equinox cds is the proof), otherwise I'd be totally doomed.

Thanks again Thallos/Caradepichi/Chebanana/Metalcdshark/etc. ... I'll never buy anything from you all anyway ! :P
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

It ends much more expensive than i expected:
Wombbath
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Well Helstar we know that you are smarter than us. :-) Of course Sanctum has nothing to do with Equinox as you can see the last again & again. If you have the right connections you can get an RCA release cheap (probably thousands of copies) sooner or later.
And no I'm not a millionaire if that's your anxiety I sold my Telepathy for $300, Virtual for $200 etc... to pay $900 for Sanctum & Uncertain Future... :?
Have a nice day! :D
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Helstar wrote: Thanks again Thallos/Caradepichi/Chebanana/Metalcdshark/etc. ... I'll never buy anything from you all anyway ! :P
That is obvious, but in addition it is not smart (to put it mildly) to bid on any of the "respected mass OOP metal sellers" (3 or 4 japaneese guys, outofstep, the two french guys, Kreator (sorry), gunman and others) auctions as the prices of their CDs are always massively inflated by headless chicken type bidders and 95 times out of 100 you can get the same CD for half of the price from some other seller within the next 3 months. You just have to look for it.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Correct, too many crazy (and also shill) bidders on their auctions, prices go very high, that's the main reason.
But for me the moral one is even more important =)
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

humus

Post by humus »

Yakish wrote:It ends much more expensive than i expected:
Wombbath
I found atleast 3 copies in second hand shops over the years, and a friend of mine found 5 or more if I remember correct. I sold my spares some years ago for around €50.

Why on earth would you bid 300 dollars for this CD anyway, while there is a buy it now with make offer-option for 180 dollar.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Is that insane?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWAX%3AIT
I would say so - but it was sold for that kind amount in past too (the typical combination of thrashking winning it and rituallyabused being the 2nd highest bidder ;) ).
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Is that insane?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... MEWAX%3AIT
Very good album, and i never found it anywhere for sale, but.....300 $ it's something really insane for it.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

http://cgi.ebay.com/Exumer-Possessed-Fi ... 1e5f8d22ac

What do you think are the odds he will take his auctions down again? :lol:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

pan_Heathen wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Exumer-Possessed-Fi ... 1e5f8d22ac

What do you think are the odds he will take his auctions down again? :lol:
....aaaand he shut it down again. I think he is just mental.