Insane ebay auctions - CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
kansa_666@hotmail.com

Post by kansa_666@hotmail.com »

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IMPACT-Take-Pain ... 41508f34a8

I bet $50 on it this time that it will go over $800 again.
F**k these boots sellers.
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

That would be easy 50 bucks for me, but ill let you keep your money.

1) Its not in as good shape as the last one
2) I'm not bidding this time(trying to score a copy off ebay)
3) This one is too soon after the other one

400-600max this time. I guarantee it
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Apparently every Japanese citizen was issued a copy of Impact. That's where they've all been hiding all these years :lol:

But I agree this one won't go nearly as high. It may still top $500 on hype alone but not much more than that.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:2) I'm not bidding this time(trying to score a copy off ebay)
So, you were who?

i***i (130)?

By the way, still waiting on those Shah pics. :wink:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
kansa_666@hotmail.com

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:That would be easy 50 bucks for me, but ill let you keep your money.

I think you are right now.

How many copies was marketed by the crappy Mexico label? (The ones that were still left in the manufacture plant, but didn't get into market don't count).
Anybody any idea?
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

At least 1000. A box of sealed copies is bound to turn up sooner or later and flood the market, just like Morbid Saint and Cyclone. I'd love to see the face on these $6-800 bidders faces if it happens and these become common :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

perishinflames wrote:At least 1000. A box of sealed copies is bound to turn up sooner or later and flood the market, just like Morbid Saint and Cyclone. I'd love to see the face on these $6-800 bidders faces if it happens and these become common :lol:
I hope you are kidding because otherwise you can only hope until you die, I guess ! Or take the p...ehm, the reissue (like me and 99% of the others lol)
Good album, not sure it worth that price (more and more when it was listed for 500$ before lol), I'll avoid it anyway - I HATE DIGIPACKS ! :twisted:
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I don't really care, I don't like this CD so much to even pay over $50 for it. But as scarce as it is there has to be a cache of unsold copies somewhere, maybe in a landfill :lol:
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

kansa_666@hotmail.com wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com.au/IMPACT-Take-Pain ... 41508f34a8

I bet $50 on it this time that it will go over $800 again.
I'd bet 1000$ that it will go for over $800. And then I would use the buy it now option :lol:
Fabeldyr

Post by Fabeldyr »

perishinflames wrote:At least 1000. A box of sealed copies is bound to turn up sooner or later and flood the market, just like Morbid Saint and Cyclone. I'd love to see the face on these $6-800 bidders faces if it happens and these become common :lol:
So what do you say, were those original (Cyclone and Morbid Saint)?
I got 3 of their cds from a seller in mexico long time ago. Morbid Saint, Dark Half and one more I don't remember haha. The Morbid Saint was on cd and still sealed with a stamp from that label. As far as I know it has never been confirmed that the label did a cd version, but on the other hand, why not? There was the grindcore version meant for international market, and then the AM version could be for domestic sale? And since the label made other cds (like Impact) why not also Morbid Saint?
Anyways, that Dark Half cd has the worst crappy sound!
kansa_666@hotmail.com

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:That would be easy 50 bucks for me, but ill let you keep your money.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT

I believe someone owes me $50 now :lol:

The seller was very honest, he sent me several pictures about the flaws. The booklet is in acceptable condition, only few minor slight indents and wear. But the CD is not. It doesn't have much scratches but a wavy shape material peeling on the edge, where you can actually see through.

I would have taken a shot if it wasn't the case. :(
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

kansa_666@hotmail.com wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... K:MEWAX:IT

I believe someone owes me $50 now :lol:

The seller was very honest, he sent me several pictures about the flaws. The booklet is in acceptable condition, only few minor slight indents and wear. But the CD is not. It doesn't have much scratches but a wavy shape material peeling on the edge, where you can actually see through.

I would have taken a shot if it wasn't the case. :(
ha! the kid im teaching bass lessons got the original tape for 5 bucks :lol:
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

If that tape was put on ebay it would probably only get $20. Seems most thrash collectors only give a shit about CDs.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

perishinflames wrote:If that tape was put on ebay it would probably only get $20. Seems most thrash collectors only give a shit about CDs.
I'll vouch that statement.

Plus, tapes are such a flawed format. All it takes is a simple slip up of your tape deck and the cassatte is as good as garbage. I think that all of these big time demo collectors probably only listen to each one once, haha...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."