Attack From The Past: Italien metal compilation CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
The Sentinel

Attack From The Past: Italien metal compilation CD

Post by The Sentinel »

Does someone know this release? It seems it has the Bloody Skizz 7" on it.

Or is it a worthless boot?
Long Live The Loud !!!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

It should be a CD-R but of course nobody is willing to say it in Italy!
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

It is an official release by Heart of Steel records,limited edition(200 hand numbered copies only,although is on a cdr to spare money,but is an official one!!!),it includes the single of Bloody Skizz and the demo of Havoc(italian glam band of the 80',after the split up of Bloody Skizz the singer Dan The Kat joined Havoc),both the bands where from Milan(my hometown :wink: );the cd has a 16 page coloured booklet includin rare picture and flyers of that period,and as a bonus there are 4 videos taken from a festival played in 1987 together with Axton,Steel Crown and Sabotage(i have the entire festival on dvd),so if you are really interested in don't waste any more time mto catch these cd.

Here is the tracklist:

Havoc - 'Shock & Roll'
1 - From The City Lights
2 - Forever
3 - The Right Way
4 - Victims Of Love
5 - Night Fly

Bloody Skizz - 'Gods Breaker'
6 - Gods Breakers
7 - Bloody Road

Havoc - Live Video:
1 - Forever
2 - The Right Way
3 - Victims Of Love
4 - Night Fly

P.S. Havoc never released an Lp or anythin else on vinyl,they used to play live a cover of Kiss,Lick It Up(singed with italian lyrics!!!),and their highest point was the gig with T.N.T. in Milan in 1987.
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Cheers for the info. Do you know where to order this cd?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Try at http://heartofsteel.nlz.it/ or at www.myspace.com/heartofsteelrecords ,the label is specialized in reissuing old italian stuff(Axton,Dark Lord,X-hero,Serena Rock band etc.)and also european and U.S.A. stuff(Lynn Rampant,Mistrust, etc.),one of the upcoming release will be Masquerade(out in february 2010,hey Sentinel they just were from netherlands,recorded a master in the late 80' but never realized on vinyl because of lack of interest from Axekiller and Roadrunner at the time,their music was in the vein of Heir Apparent/Crimson Glory and they opened for CG during their european dates,also for Helstar,Elegy and Malmsteen).
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
STEELHEART

Post by STEELHEART »

Hello!
If you want to order this CD (last copies available): info@metal-force.com

Available in 10 days also:
--MASQUERADE "Cybernetic Empire" (containing all the material ever recorded by this HUGE band from Holland, in the vein of Crimson Glory / early Queensryche / Heir Apparent)
--NEVERNIGHT "Nevernight" (debut album for the italian band influenced by the whole 80s Metal scene, and, in particular, early Testament, Vicious Rumors, Iced Earth)

Previous releases:
MISTRUST (USA): "Spin The World" + 2 bonus (reissue)
SWORDS (ITA): “The Reason Why” (reissue) + as bonus: “Never Enough” (unreleased album)
BURNER (UK) – “Resurrection” (all the material ever recorded by the band, incl. their first two 7")
AXTON (ITA) – “Bad Desire” (reissue) + as bonus the whole demo “Time To Kill”
LYIN RAMPANT (UK) – “Up And Cumin” (reissue) + bonus
DARK LORD (ITA) – “The NightTime Years: 1986 – 1988” ("NighTime" album reissue + bonus live)

...and many more....

ALL legit reissues, with a full colour 16 pages booklet and remastered sound from the master-tapes each!
Enjoy!

Primo
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

OK, I'll contact you when my bankaccount allows me to buy new stuff.

Thanks
Long Live The Loud !!!