Target - Master Project Genesis CD Question

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:
sovdat wrote:No, but it is coming.
In a month or so you could have owned a nice juicy double CD release with both albums and the mega-rare 5-track demo, remastered by Erik Adam H at Neway Music, and 16-page booklet with all lyrics, pics, info, and exclusive interview by Franky Van Aerde... all for around $12.99 :lol:
Damn, you aren't going to release both albums independently as separate CD's?

I really have no interest in "Master Project Genesis" as I already own an original copy but would love to have an official copy of "Mission Executed"...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

perishinflames wrote:Stormspell, that is a kick in the nuts. Really nice price for both discs though, were they mastered from the LPs? If so I'd might as well rip my own :) Though I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the demo, so I'll likely buy one anyway, especially that cheap!

The release is being mastered by Erik Adam H. Grösch at Newey Music Studio (he is also ex-Annon Vin, current Mekong Delta guitar player). Ralf Hubert told me he has the original DAT tapes for Master Project Genesis, I hope that Mission Executed will be from a similar source. The demo comes from Franky's archives. I havent heard it yet, but was told it is the usual demo quality one gets when recording for a day at a local garage studio...not very good, but hey, it is what it is - a free bonus.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Avenger wrote:Damn, you aren't going to release both albums independently as separate CD's?

I really have no interest in "Master Project Genesis" as I already own an original copy but would love to have an official copy of "Mission Executed"...
Personally I'd prefer to do two separate releases, but there werent any bonuses available to add to Master Project so I've settled for a double CD release. It wasnt only my decision to make anyway. Nor I would dare making a stand-alone Master-Project release without bonuses with the prospect of current bootlegs flooding the market at any day (and it will happen, as soon as those knock-offs stop generating big bucks on eGay the bootleggers will unload to the usual distros...).

So basically for the price of a regular CD ($12.99) you will get a double CD set with both albums and the demo...

The other alternative would be to make a 2-on-1 release with both albums only (no demo bonus) on a single CD for $11.99... would you really prefer to save $1 and get that instead?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

I got a little lost reading this thread - can somebody summarize: how to distinguish the original one from the bootleg version? Is it that the bootleg has "proibited" printed instead of "prohibited"?
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Seems like it
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:Seems like it
Don't forget the difference in the Matrix Number.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I filed the dispute today. Let's see what it'll get out of this ...

In the meantime, I just received this email from an unknown sender, but I believe that it's somewhat connected to the whole sharade:

:D
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

:lol:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Another one that followed shortly after that:

in the middle of the road! you crush your dreams, and lose your mind!

;)
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

hahaha
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:Image
About time, haha...

What did you end up paying?
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

third time lucky :) congratulations. Hope to have it one day myself.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

$50 more than what I paid for the 1st one (from gunmann) ;)
But I got my money back here, I think :lol: :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:I got my money back here, I think :lol: :lol:
Hahaha....

Wow, hand it over you lucky bastard.