Target - Master Project Genesis CD Question

...and all CD issues goes here.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

http://cgi.ebay.com/TARGET-Mission-Exec ... tsupported

So I pay tons of money to license those albums and work my ass off against the clock to put them out as soon as possible, and yet not only the fucking Russians bootlegged Master, Project, Genesis; but now it seems the fucking Greek mafia booted Mission Executed too! What a cruel joke this is... gimme a break! Bloody fucking shit! :evil:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I don't believe that this is a recent bootleg, it's probably the same as this one:

http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/224674
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/TARGET-Mission-Exec ... tsupported

So I pay tons of money to license those albums and work my ass off against the clock to put them out as soon as possible, and yet not only the fucking Russians bootlegged Master, Project, Genesis; but now it seems the fucking Greek mafia booted Mission Executed too! What a cruel joke this is... gimme a break! Bloody fucking shit! :evil:
I'm wondering if this isn't the split with Holy Moses?

If it is, that's been out for a while now and has already been bootlegged from the "original" bootleg.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

eBay worked with me and removed the bootleg listing within 24 hours of my request. Way to go eBay, I'm pleased! :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:eBay worked with me and removed the bootleg listing within 24 hours of my request. Way to go eBay, I'm pleased! :)
That's a change.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I finally went through the hassle and signed for the VeRO program. Should have done this long time ago.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I have no idea why, but some Greek eBay sellers are the most arrogant people I've ever seen.

This metal_breakdown dude is still arguing with me that his Mission Executed CD is legal because it has and SPV logo on it and he is going to keep selling it coz he has a "well known collector friend who said it is legal" :lol:

This dude sells tons of well-known Greek bootlegs: Hot Metal Records, Forgotten Metal volumes, Blacksmith, Atheist 2-on-1, Pantera 2-on-1, Hexx, Heavy Load, High Power, Stan's Host, Paganini, Visitor - and still has the nerve of arguing with me. How arrogant is that?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

stormspell wrote:I have no idea why, but some Greek eBay sellers are the most arrogant people I've ever seen.

This metal_breakdown dude is still arguing with me that his Mission Executed CD is legal because it has and SPV logo on it and he is going to keep selling it coz he has a "well known collector friend who said it is legal" :lol:

This dude sells tons of well-known Greek bootlegs: Hot Metal Records, Forgotten Metal volumes, Blacksmith, Atheist 2-on-1, Pantera 2-on-1, Hexx, Heavy Load, High Power, Stan's Host, Paganini, Visitor - and still has the nerve of arguing with me. How arrogant is that?
As bad as I want to touch on this, I'll leave it be. My words would most likely be terribly construed by some.