Most wanted official cd re-issues?

...and all CD issues goes here.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

mega_lodon wrote:Shrapnel has re-released few old albums like Chastain, Apocrypha, Keel, at the period of economic downturn (if my memory serves). Guess he needed money at that time. Wait for the next financial crisis and we will see more reissues from him. :lol:
Yeah, if you like shelling out top buck for thin digipacks without booklets, you would be delighted with their new 're-releases"
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

A.R.G. - Entrance is being released for the first time on CD by Spinefarm.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

It's already out ;) since 22 february.
And the bonus tracks are mostly in that one, not on the "One world..." reissue :D (only two in there)

There will be also soon reissues of both IN.SI.DIA. cds on Jolly Rogers rec and ELECTROCUTION "Inside the Unreal" on Goregorerecords (??).

Last one should be a digipack (damn...) with bonus tracks from the two 7" (and maybe the crappy minicd), new mastering and artwork (but why -.- !).
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Is this the only shop that carries those ARG reissues?

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/a_r_g/
Vampallens

Post by Vampallens »

Helstar wrote:
There will be also soon reissues of both IN.SI.DIA. cds on Jolly Rogers rec and ELECTROCUTION "Inside the Unreal" on Goregorerecords (??).

Last one should be a digipack (damn...) with bonus tracks from the two 7" (and maybe the crappy minicd), new mastering and artwork (but why -.- !).
Electrocution reissue first shocked me, than disgusted me.
Digipack, mastering and improved artwork news are a fail.
I'll continue to search the original one.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Vampallens wrote:
Helstar wrote:

Electrocution reissue first shocked me, than disgusted me.
Digipack, mastering and improved artwork news are a fail.
I'll continue to search the original one.
Don't mind the digipack edition, but 'improved' artwork is indeed not good news.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Good product Spinefarm, well done ! Now a reissue of Warmath and other stuff wouldn't be bad :)

DeathMetalWeenie

Post by DeathMetalWeenie »

Hammers Rule- Show No Mercy

Hammers Rule- After the Bomb

Ded Engine- Ded Engine 1985 LP

Dark Age- Dark Age- Gnarly Records/ Greenworld Records 1984
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:Is this the only shop that carries those ARG reissues?

http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/a_r_g/
I seen a copy of each for sale on ebay from the same seller but he wanted something ridiculous like 40 Euro a piece :lol:

Needless to say, I haven't picked up a copy of "Entrance" yet.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

I'll swoop when it comes down to 12$ ;)
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

For a long time I've wanted an anthology that includes all Exploder's(NL) demos and recordings. That would be so cash.
only the heaviest weather available
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

For my it's a legit re-release of Griffin's "Flight Of The Griffin". If they ever come up with that one I will be happy. Also re-releases of the Heavy Load albums - although I know this is not really bound to happen.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Zdan wrote:For my it's a legit re-release of Griffin's "Flight Of The Griffin". If they ever come up with that one I will be happy. Also re-releases of the Heavy Load albums - although I know this is not really bound to happen.
seconded on the Griffin one!

on the other side,it already happened one of the reisues i wanted the most,that is the Medieval Steel anthology on No Remorse. After years i just gave up on hoping finding a copy of the EP.
Its time for a Gotham City anthology :?:
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:
Zdan wrote:For my it's a legit re-release of Griffin's "Flight Of The Griffin". If they ever come up with that one I will be happy. Also re-releases of the Heavy Load albums - although I know this is not really bound to happen.

on the other side,it already happened one of the reisues i wanted the most,that is the Medieval Steel anthology on No Remorse. After years i just gave up on hoping finding a copy of the EP.
I have the Dungeon Tapes release for Medieval Steel - one more track does not really entice me.

Although I second the notion for a Gotham City anthology. A Heavy Load anthology would be 10x better, if I cannot have that one I will have the Gotham City one.

One of the albums I would love reissued would be Coven - Blessed Are The Black - I cannot get a hand on a legit copy and many would like one. One of the other things I would like reissued would be Wrath - Nothing To Fear - that is one thrash classic that deserves more fame than it has.
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Zdan wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:

I have the Dungeon Tapes release for Medieval Steel - one more track does not really entice me.

Although I second the notion for a Gotham City anthology. A Heavy Load anthology would be 10x better, if I cannot have that one I will have the Gotham City one.

One of the albums I would love reissued would be Coven - Blessed Are The Black - I cannot get a hand on a legit copy and many would like one. One of the other things I would like reissued would be Wrath - Nothing To Fear - that is one thrash classic that deserves more fame than it has.
Gotham City and Heavy Load anthologies would be earthshakingly amazing, imo Mindless Sinner needs a one too. Plenty of albums need a legit re-release. Legend - From the Fjords, Coven - Worship New Gods, Lester Maddox - Gothic Lore, Ninja - Invincible/Liberty, Virtue - We Stand to Fight and Axton Pryte - The Lab are some prime examples.
only the heaviest weather available