Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nicko McBuff
Posts: 924
Contact:

Post#826 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:22 pm

Knightrider - Shout Out Loud 7", worth listening to?

User avatar
peterott
Posts: 387
Contact:

Post#827 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:33 pm

sovdat wrote:Were these albums ever pressed on CDs? :

SACRIFICE - CREST OF BLACK
No and maybe yes:
No - never officially until now, Yes - probably on Bootleg-CD.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#828 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Have anyone ever come across an uncensored version of LIVING DEATH's "Back To The Weapons" MLP? I mean a copy without the white sticker covering the sexy postnuclear-homicidal action?
..And copies where the sticker has been peeled off doesn't count - you just can't do it without leaving marks on the cover.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
SideShow
Posts: 374
Contact:

Post#829 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 am

sovdat wrote:Were these albums ever pressed on CDs? :

SACRIFICE - CREST OF BLACK
I don't think it was. I've not seen a bootleg, but that doesn't mean one isn't out there.
sovdat wrote:ARBITRATER - BALANCE OF POWER
(I bought their 2nd album from Mikey Davies / Samurai drummer. He then wanted to sell me this one as well, but when I asked for pictures, he said that "it would be too much trouble of taking them" (???). As I didn't have much money then I didn't buy it, so he sold it to a friend of mine (emperor.zola) - he took the money and never send anything ...) So ..??
I've HEARD it is, but I've not seen it myself....
sovdat wrote:FUCK OFF - Another Sacrifice (btw, was their 2nd album ever pressed on CD before the recent reissue?)
I don't THINK it was, but I can't say for 100% sure.
sovdat wrote:KRANKENSTEIN - One Foot in the Grave
I THINK there is a CD of it. I believe it was eventually pressed to disc in 2000. Might be a pro-press CD-R, though...
sovdat wrote:OMEN - Feketeben
Exactly what I said for Fuck Off - Another Sacrifice applies here.
sovdat wrote:Also, does anyone know anything more about 1500 pressed copies of first Despair CD?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0293307005
I don't put much stock in that. I saw on an auction once for Riff Raff - Recently Deceased where the seller said that it was limited to 500. I'd be more tempted to say that him saying that is just a "gimmick".

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#830 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:31 pm

tomas wrote:Have any of the New Renaissance LPs ever been reissued?
On CD, yes.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#831 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 am

Avenger wrote:
tomas wrote:Have any of the New Renaissance LPs ever been reissued?
On CD, yes.
...but on vinyl, no. At least not by NRR themselves.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
peterott
Posts: 387
Contact:

Post#832 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 am

DaN wrote:Have anyone ever come across an uncensored version of LIVING DEATH's "Back To The Weapons" MLP? I mean a copy without the white sticker covering the sexy postnuclear-homicidal action?
..And copies where the sticker has been peeled off doesn't count - you just can't do it without leaving marks on the cover.
I've seen two copies without sticker in my life. And examining both of them I could spot some few small glue-remains of the sticker. Actually, one of these two copies I had a long time in my collection...

User avatar
snaps666
Posts: 304
Contact:

Post#833 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm

peterott wrote:
DaN wrote:Have anyone ever come across an uncensored version of LIVING DEATH's "Back To The Weapons" MLP? I mean a copy without the white sticker covering the sexy postnuclear-homicidal action?
..And copies where the sticker has been peeled off doesn't count - you just can't do it without leaving marks on the cover.
I've seen two copies without sticker in my life. And examining both of them I could spot some few small glue-remains of the sticker. Actually, one of these two copies I had a long time in my collection...
My copy has no sticker, and there's no sign of glue or marks from a sticker. But if someone just were very lucky to remove the sticker withoug leaving marks, of if there was never a sticker on it, I don't know.

It is possible to remove stickers quite succesful using heat to desolve the glue - but very carefully.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#834 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Cheers for the LD info. Worth looking around for then I guess...


Bumping this:
DaN wrote:How many vinyl pressings exists of DEATH SS' "Black Mass"? The 1st one should come with a fold-out cover, right? My copy is a "normal" one w/ lyric innersleeve.

Now I have the opportunity to get a fold-out version, but can I be sure it's the 1st press? Or are there several pressings w/ fold-out?
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
Fils Du Metal
Posts: 492

Post#835 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Bumping this:
DaN wrote:
How many vinyl pressings exists of DEATH SS' "Black Mass"? The 1st one should come with a fold-out cover, right? My copy is a "normal" one w/ lyric innersleeve.

Now I have the opportunity to get a fold-out version, but can I be sure it's the 1st press? Or are there several pressings w/ fold-out?
First press has gatefold. Second (I think bootleg) press has none. QUite easy gatefold is always original...

User avatar
Fils Du Metal
Posts: 492

Post#836 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

It is possible to remove stickers quite succesful using heat to desolve the glue - but very carefully.
NOT recommened! There is a method that works for almost 100% and like this you can remove the sticker on the Living Death LP without problems. Just take cigarette lighter benzine.....and do this on the sticker or on toilet paper or a kleenex and put it on sticker. Needs also time and patience but if the sticker is getting loose you can put the fluid benzine over and under, it will not damage cover or colors!
Best possible method to remove stickers definitely

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#837 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 pm

I need to know how an original Master's Hammer - The Fall Of Idol Demo looks like
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6608
Contact:

Post#838 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 pm

The Knell wrote:I need to know how an original Master's Hammer - The Fall Of Idol Demo looks like
Ah, right, you PM:d me a while back about this. I'll need to dig deep in some boxes for this.. More tomorrow.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
snaps666
Posts: 304
Contact:

Post#839 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Fils Du Metal wrote:
It is possible to remove stickers quite succesful using heat to desolve the glue - but very carefully.
NOT recommened!
Well , I've removed 100s of stickers from LP covers and comics using a hairdryer to desolve the glue. Never had a damaged cover yet.

But will try out your method as well - to me it just sound "dangerous" to use chemicals/alcohol on printed matter?

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#840 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:34 pm

DaN wrote:
The Knell wrote:I need to know how an original Master's Hammer - The Fall Of Idol Demo looks like
Ah, right, you PM:d me a while back about this. I'll need to dig deep in some boxes for this.. More tomorrow.
No prob ! Thanks
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests