Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

deathster wrote:
doomedplanet wrote:Anyone know where this came from? Seems kind of foolish to get something like that from Argentina...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stormchild-Big-Dais ... 414b60042a
It seems that Argentinan guys who made some black/death bootlegs some years ago (Morbid, Goatvulva, Mayhem) is moving to other level (Metallica, Slayer etc etc). These have been sold during last 6 months for ridiculous prices (many times supposedly limited to 10pcs). And it started off with bootleg tapes years ago.
Didn't know there's a Goatvulva boot. Never saw one so I guess it's rare as hell.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sagrotan wrote:
AndyWhite wrote:Please, somebody must be sitting on a lot of info on this:

Epitaph - Tranquillity (World Fluid Records -92).

There's nothing written about them on the net. In Swedish HR & HM enc. the information only states the most basic like members and stuff. I wanna know how many ex there is and something about the label. I bet something is written about it in Ekeroth's [/i]Swedish Death Metal. I don't have access to that book...yet.

Sorry for repeating
in Ekeroth's book there are 2 EPITAPHs mentioned but both seem to be different bands as their discographies do not include that record..
That Epitaph is a Thrash Metal band and the other two play Death Metal.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
N.W.O.O.F.G.M.

Post by N.W.O.O.F.G.M. »

Crush - Kingdom of the Kings

Does it come with a lyric sheet or not?

A friend of mine bought the record as soon as it was released, hot off the presses. His copy, which btw i *ahem* borrowed, has no lyrics sheet.

However, the copy I got a couple of weeks ago, actually has one.

My friend does not usually take good care of his records, so he might have lost it (he doesn't remember), especially when it comes to an album he is not that much into.
Last edited by N.W.O.O.F.G.M. on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ария make a metalhead want to speak Russian!
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

N.W.O.O.F.G.M. wrote:Crush - Kindom of the Kings

Does it come with a lyric sheet or not?

A friend of mine bought the record as soon as it was released, hot off the presses. His copy, which btw i *ahem* borrowed, has no lyrics sheet.

However, the copy I got a couple of weeks ago, actually has one.

My friend does not usually take good care of his records, so he might have lost it (he doesn't remember), especially when it comes to an album he is not that much into.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.....
Never trust the Goblin King....
AndyWhite

Post by AndyWhite »

Avenger wrote:
sagrotan wrote:
AndyWhite wrote:Please, somebody must be sitting on a lot of info on this:

Epitaph - Tranquillity (World Fluid Records -92).

There's nothing written about them on the net. In Swedish HR & HM enc. the information only states the most basic like members and stuff. I wanna know how many ex there is and something about the label. I bet something is written about it in Ekeroth's [/i]Swedish Death Metal. I don't have access to that book...yet.

Sorry for repeating
in Ekeroth's book there are 2 EPITAPHs mentioned but both seem to be different bands as their discographies do not include that record..
That Epitaph is a Thrash Metal band and the other two play Death Metal.
Yes, Epitaph is a swedish Thrash band. It's a good album and therefore strange it's not more known. Thanks anyway!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

The argentinian guy who did the Goatvulva told me it was another guy from there. I might get some copies for a reasonable price if there is interest
daniel

Post by daniel »

I've never heard any of Mania's 'No Lullabies' LP, what is it like/comparable to?
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
dford

Post by dford »

doomedplanet wrote:Anyone know where this came from? Seems kind of foolish to get something like that from Argentina...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stormchild-Big-Dais ... 414b60042a
An original copy of this went on ebay a couple months ago for over $3000!
dford

Post by dford »

Seeing I'm here anyway anyone have a copy, seen a copy, have a rip of it, anything, help end the search http://www.popsike.com/JAMIE-LEE-SAINT- ... 85092.html
rooster

Post by rooster »

Which of these 2 pressings is the first one or, if neither, which is earlier?

The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

How common Mephisto (GER) - Mephisto LP exactly is? I've seen their second album several times but never the debut. I recently heard it and it's perfect teutonic power/speed and I need the originals.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Erlking wrote:How common Mephisto (GER) - Mephisto LP exactly is? I've seen their second album several times but never the debut. I recently heard it and it's perfect teutonic power/speed and I need the originals.
I think I've seen the debut mini more often than the LP. It's relatively common and shouldn't cost you more than €20 tops. It's a good one, but not "Teuotonic" enough for Teutonic Metal imo..
hload

Post by hload »

DaN wrote:
The Erlking wrote:How common Mephisto (GER) - Mephisto LP exactly is? I've seen their second album several times but never the debut. I recently heard it and it's perfect teutonic power/speed and I need the originals.
I think I've seen the debut mini more often than the LP. It's relatively common and shouldn't cost you more than €20 tops. It's a good one, but not "Teuotonic" enough for Teutonic Metal imo..
both mephisto are so fucking great! period!
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

DaN wrote:It's a good one, but not "Teuotonic" enough for Teutonic Metal imo..
Well the vocalist sounded at times almost like John Arch and the music had slight US vibe but to me some choruses sounded similar to early Helloween and the like. My opinion's based on just one listening how ever so it might rub me different way next time. Anyway I'm going to keep my eyes open for this one.
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance
hload

Post by hload »

The Erlking wrote:
DaN wrote:It's a good one, but not "Teuotonic" enough for Teutonic Metal imo..
Well the vocalist sounded at times almost like John Arch and the music had slight US vibe but to me some choruses sounded similar to early Helloween and the like. My opinion's based on just one listening how ever so it might rub me different way next time. Anyway I'm going to keep my eyes open for this one.
what i would have written if my english was better. yes, i think they're more US sounding than german.