Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I need some infos on the belgian band STEELOVER and their album "Glove me".
Is it a good one ?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

omen of hate wrote:"Glove me"
Who's thinking fistfucking?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

:lol: :lol:

It's a rather strange name for an album title !!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

omen of hate wrote:I need some infos on the belgian band STEELOVER and their album "Glove me".
Is it a good one ?
I have it on vinyl i bought it in Berlin for 3 Euros!Hehe.I think it is a good band.I will classify them as Heavy Metal but they are not fast, they have good tracks(noone is a hymn but all are in the same level above the average) their sound is a bit weak i think this is their main disadvantage.As for the title i didn´t noticed the weirdness until now.The cover shows a vampiro-woman dressed in leather looking very ungry on the sewers :P
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I'm searching for some infos on a live album of SILVER MOUNTAIN, it's called "The Legend of Crystal". Released in 1983.
I've found nothing on the web about it.
It is a bootleg ?
How is the sound quality ?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

omen of hate wrote:I'm searching for some infos on a live album of SILVER MOUNTAIN, it's called "The Legend of Crystal". Released in 1983.
I've found nothing on the web about it.
It is a bootleg ?
How is the sound quality ?
Does this have anything to do with those 3 Japanese double-CDs? I know one of the volumes contains live material only. Never heard of an LP with that name.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

DaN wrote: Does this have anything to do with those 3 Japanese double-CDs? I know one of the volumes contains live material only. Never heard of an LP with that name.
No, it's not the "Hibiya - Live in Japan" LP. I've checked the track list and they're different ...
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I have a little more info about SILVER MOUNTAIN's "The Age of Crystal". It's a bootleg. Recorded in 1982 in Sweden.
Stark

SM

Post by Stark »

omen: I have it. It's a bootleg and it's entitled "The Legends Of Crystal" (96 Jailbait). Japanese boot. I also have "Anthology" 1, 2 and 3 all three double-CDs, Japanese, on Malmo Records 1997. They contain both demos and live-shows. All of good quality.
If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
omen of hate

Re: SM

Post by omen of hate »

Stark wrote:omen: I have it. It's a bootleg and it's entitled "The Legends Of Crystal" (96 Jailbait). Japanese boot. I also have "Anthology" 1, 2 and 3 all three double-CDs, Japanese, on Malmo Records 1997. They contain both demos and live-shows. All of good quality.
Thanx a lot for these infos !
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

DaN wrote:
Fucking Åmål wrote:Have noone heard the INTRINSIC lp? According to some page I came across this first pressing is supposed to be quite rare (something like 50 euros) but I know I've seen it every now and then over here. I'm probably buying it anyway, but if it's good I'm grabbing 2 copies.
It's a great album!! Definetly GET THIS!!! Killer Power/Melodic Speed Metal with melody and amazing guitars!!! They also did a CD later thats hard to find but also great!
We praise the blood that metal brings
humus

Post by humus »

So today I was in a record store and I saw some records which looked interesting. But I was in a rush so I couldn't listen to them. They're all priced around €10, are there any which are worth picking up?

Arrow - Master of evil
Black task - Long after midnight
Backwater - Revelation (listened to this for half a minute, sounded like cool venom-like metal)
Castle blak or something like that, forgot the exact name
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Arrow - Master of evil -> Great German 80ies Metal, get this!
Black task - Long after midnight -> totally boring
Backwater - Revelation -> ok, but I dont like the vocals
Castle blak -> one of the better Glam/Melodic Bands
We praise the blood that metal brings
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

humus wrote:So today I was in a record store and I saw some records which looked interesting. But I was in a rush so I couldn't listen to them. They're all priced around €10, are there any which are worth picking up?

Arrow - Master of evil
Black task - Long after midnight
Backwater - Revelation (listened to this for half a minute, sounded like cool venom-like metal)
Castle blak or something like that, forgot the exact name
What's the name of this record store ?
Have they a lot of rare stuff ?
humus

Post by humus »

Hate, it's the Vinyl kitchen in Gent. Don't expect great bargains or heaps of expensive rare records. Small metal section with mostly common stuff, for example, yesterday I picked up Savage grace's second full lenght. Best buy i've had there was Westfalen 12" for €9.
Steel, thanks, seems like I'll be picking up arrow and backwater next week.