Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Good price humus! And their last excellent album (well the last two are good IMO).

I need to know price/rarity info on the BLACK SHEPHERD LP please.

Edit: Maybe I found it for 7,50€ which isnt so bad
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

The Knell wrote:I need to know price/rarity info on the BLACK SHEPHERD LP please.

Edit: Maybe I found it for 7,50€ which isnt so bad
I'll take it for that!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

So which version is really the very first pressing of SACRED RITE's (Hawaii) debut LP - the white one w/ just the logo or the one w/ the pegasus cover? I'm getting mixed messages from various other sources.
caminantenocturno

Post by caminantenocturno »

DaN wrote:So which version is really the very first pressing of SACRED RITE's (Hawaii) debut LP - the white one w/ just the logo or the one w/ the pegasus cover? I'm getting mixed messages from various other sources.
As far as I remember the pegasus cover is only on the Axekiller rerelease, the white logo is the private pressing ...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

caminantenocturno wrote:
DaN wrote:So which version is really the very first pressing of SACRED RITE's (Hawaii) debut LP - the white one w/ just the logo or the one w/ the pegasus cover? I'm getting mixed messages from various other sources.
As far as I remember the pegasus cover is only on the Axekiller rerelease, the white logo is the private pressing ...
Apparently there is a private Hawaii-pressing w/ the "Pegasus"-cover as well. Question is which came first, this one or the simple logo-only one?
Keir

Post by Keir »

This came up once before here. I would be inclined to trust glockose personally.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Here's an ebay example of that Black Shephard record, but I think that the price went over the top here, should be found for 1/2 normally I guess:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0119174190

Is anyone familiar with ILLEGAL - In the Name of the Law album??? From what I know til now it's supposed to be US power metal from 1992, and it was released privately on a CD back then. No infos on metal-archives, metal-treasures or musik-sammler, and I didn't find anything via google either.

Here's the cover (hey, isn't that the Mazo guy again, heh? :) )

EDIT: Apparently there's an metal-archives page for them, how the hell could I miss it? :D

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=62655
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Hello.Anyone hear Wrath (Can) ? Just today I found this record on CD Baby.Too bad that samples are very short.Is this record re-release of let's say forgotten Vinyl or just long time lost recordings? Can someone enlight abouth this band a bit more? No info on M-A or RD.
Keir

Post by Keir »

I recently got the Top Ardennes Volume 2 compilation, which has a few French metal tracks that are quite good. Does anyone know if the other Top Ardennes LP(s?) are worth getting?
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Was Ghost Busters single ever released on a CD with that banned cover, or was it just on the LP?

And how many copies of Exodus - A Lesson in Violence is around?
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

sovdat wrote:Was Ghost Busters single ever released on a CD with that banned cover, or was it just on the LP?
I bought the 12" on the day of it's release with the banned cover and remember seeing the CD single aswell. This was when Virgin records was a tiny little store in Leeds and sold all sorts of great/obscure vinyl.

I have just bought these two CD's, as I'm not a collector I'm trading them on. Would be nice to know what kind of price I should be looking at.

Bolt Thrower - In Battle There is No Law - 1992 Vinyl Solution
Agnostic Front - Cause For Alarm/Victim In Pain - Combat Core
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

I don't know for Bolt Thrower, but I paid $3 or $5 for that Agnostic Front CD ... Perhaps $20 would be the "normal" price for it?
humus

Post by humus »

For Bolt thrower, €25 maximum. Copies pop-up all the time.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Septic Flesh "Mystic Places Of Dawn"

CD & Pic LP price? Is there a black vinyl version?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
rooster

Post by rooster »

Does anybody know something about various releases of Shah - Escape from Mind? I've heard 3 different materials that came under that title. One was quite raw, second a little different from the first (improved sound and a couple of changes in the tunes). Third have a more polished sound, and the vocals are not so raw. This version is also more melodic. The titles are also different:

First two:

1.Outside
2.Refusal
3.Escape
4. Die With Satisfaction
5.War Head
6.Dead Or Alive
7.Mad Future
8.Fire

Third:
1.Escape
2.From Out Of Insane
3.Outside
4.No Return
5.Escape From Mind
6.Reason X
7.Under Grief
8.Lost In The Night

The only info about it it is that first is the original Escape from Mind demo from 1987. Second is the rerecorded EfM demo which have been released on CD in 93, and third is the original Escape From Mind LP released in 93...