Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Another question: Witchkiller - Day of the Saxons on LP, what's the value? (music & money :) ).

(Sleeve: VG+ ?!?!?!?! :) )
http://cgi.ebay.com/WITCHKILLER-Day-of- ... dZViewItem
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

yeah sleeve is in near mint condition, the description is wrong
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

How are those guys?

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=19499

I got chances to get a few tapes from them, the first three albums. I like the classic looking, are they worth getting?
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

I like the first and third album a lot. Classic South East Asian Metal sung in their native languange, so you must be openminded for exotic music...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

OK, that's good. I check them out.
Keir

Post by Keir »

sovdat wrote:Another question: Witchkiller - Day of the Saxons on LP, what's the value? (music & money :) ).

(Sleeve: VG+ ?!?!?!?! :) )
http://cgi.ebay.com/WITCHKILLER-Day-of- ... dZViewItem
Day of the Saxons is only worth about $5 or $6, but in that condition even $2.99 seems like a rip-off! Musically speaking, it's not spectacular but well worth the price.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Its kick arse, as is ACEIUM and WARHAG which reminds me I'm still to get the laters cd.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

I have this rather scientific question for quite some time: Does some of you know anything about Canadian band Fester (mid-80's), American band named Bloodshed (also mid 80'), UK band called Prophets of Doom (not DM-band Prophecy of Doom) – who reportedly released mini-LP Revelations of Doom in mid 80's and whether NYC Mayhem really released a vinyl or maybe it was bootleg of their demo at about the same time. With this question I have already bothered Omen Of Steel, Mr. Cannon and Mr. Svanhill, but only Roman heard about Prophets of Doom, and admitted that I'm asking tough questions. Reportedly these bands played mainly killer deathcore or early death metal.
I am ... the One you warned me of
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Can anyone tell me if Brain Dead - From the Ecstasy (Malaysia) is released on vinyl.

I have the original tape release, but because this is one of my alltime favorite metal releases, I would like to have it one an other carrier then tape.

Metal-archives wasn't a help. It doesn't say.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

After the Black Hole Review here I'm really interested in LESTER MADDOX and ICE CROSS...samples would be great. I think they're hard to get, right? Never heard from these bands.
tomas

Post by tomas »

The Knell:
If we're talking about Ice Cross from Iceland, then I have only one word: great!!! It's old hardrock with an occult edge and some psychedelic touches sometimes. It was released in the early seventies and it had an amazing cover. Wasn't there a thread on this forum that focused on this band?
Are you on slsk? You can get it from me. My username: PerFF
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

tomas wrote: Are you on slsk? You can get it from me. My username: PerFF
slsk?? What is that?
Thanks for help anyway :)
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

slsk means soulseek (a peer to peer system)
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I have found on slsk a bootleg of BLACK SABBATH with Ian Gillan called "Purple Sabbath". Does someone have some infos on where and when it was recorded ?
FenderMedium

Post by FenderMedium »

omen of hate wrote:I have found on slsk a bootleg of BLACK SABBATH with Ian Gillan called "Purple Sabbath". Does someone have some infos on where and when it was recorded ?
I found it seems to be from 1983

• CD • "Purple Sabbath" November 4, Worcester, USA
• CD • "Purple Sabbath Definitive Edition" November 4, Worcester, USA

http://home.swipnet.se/sabbath83/