Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
MexicanMetaler666

Post by MexicanMetaler666 »

Sgt. Kuntz wrote:
MexicanMetaler666 wrote:Kymera - Animality MLP any good? how much I should pay for a nice copy? :? thanks!!
Good, solid Melodic Metal, which should be worth around 18€ (25$). The cover is a beauty.
Thanks!!!! I'll try to find a good cpy, yeah the cover is great!!! :wink:
Heavy Metal is the LAW!!!!
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

Cloven Hoof - A Sultans Ransom on CD, is there a bootleg?????? what does the original look like, matrix etc.

Cheers.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Satan is Our Pal wrote:Cloven Hoof - A Sultans Ransom on CD, is there a bootleg?????? what does the original look like, matrix etc.

Cheers.
Yes, there is a Greek bootleg where the "Matrix" is only the album title.

I have an original that I can check for you later today if you really need the Matrix but that's how you can tell them apart.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
hload

Post by hload »

Avenger wrote:
Satan is Our Pal wrote:Cloven Hoof - A Sultans Ransom on CD, is there a bootleg?????? what does the original look like, matrix etc.

Cheers.

I have an original that I can check for you later today if you really need the Matrix but that's how you can tell them apart.
i have it on both formats. HMR XD 129
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

hload wrote:
Avenger wrote:

Cheers.

That's the CAT Number, not the Matrix Number.

I remember it starting with "INTERRESS" but like I said I don't have the CD in front of me right now to check. I'll have to wait until I get home later today.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
hload

Post by hload »

Avenger wrote:
hload wrote:
Avenger wrote:

where's that matrix thingie?

is it that on cd ring?which needs mirror in order to be read? INTEPRESS HMRXD-129 11?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

hload wrote:
Avenger wrote:
hload wrote:

where's that matrix thingie?

is it that on cd ring?which needs mirror in order to be read? INTEPRESS HMRXD-129 11?
Yeah, that's the one.
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

Mine has CVSLR C008, guess it's a bootleg?
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Satan is Our Pal wrote:Mine has CVSLR C008, guess it's a bootleg?
Second generation bootleg.

Unless this finally got re-issued without me noticing...
CrystalLogic

Post by CrystalLogic »

probably a stupid question, got the IRON MAIDEN "Killers" album, but the title says "Killers Fame". Never heard about this title. Anyone knows?
GJ

Post by GJ »

Is this the one with Eddie wearing leg warmers?
No, but seriously - you'd better ask professor Shorofsky. :D
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

CrystalLogic wrote:probably a stupid question, got the IRON MAIDEN "Killers" album, but the title says "Killers Fame". Never heard about this title. Anyone knows?
Fame was a label that reissued some of the Maiden Records in 1985 in severel countrys. Should be one of these i think.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Do you think any of these is original?

http://cgi.ebay.pl/MANDATOR-Initial-Vel ... 286.c0.m14

Mandator CDs on Disaster pop up from time to time on eBay, what is the best way to check if one is a boot or not? Are there official Mandator CD releases on Disaster at all?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

pan_Heathen wrote:Do you think any of these is original?

Mandator CDs on Disaster pop up from time to time on eBay, what is the best way to check if one is a boot or not? Are there official Mandator CD releases on Disaster at all?
Those are both bootlegs.

I'm starting to wonder if "Initial Velocity" was ever officially released on CD at all. I've never seen a non-bootleg copy in all my years. Some say it exists in a ridiculously tiny quantity and others say it doesn't. I guess the only way to tell would be the Matrix but I've been asking sellers for a long time and it's always the typical Greek bootleg album title.

Regarding "Perfect Progeny" this exists as an original on Disaster and pops up from time to time. I personally own a copy. Expect to pay $80.00+ USD for this though. A copy recently sold on eBay for $130.00 USD. Beware of the Greek bootlegs told apart by Matrix as well.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

Avenger wrote:I guess the only way to tell would be the Matrix but I've been asking sellers for a long time and it's always the typical Greek bootleg album title.
But the seller of the first one claims that the matrix is USDM 4343 MANDATOR 19421-1. But since noone knows what is the matrix of the original one (if it even exists) then this information is useless.
Avenger wrote: Regarding "Perfect Progeny" this exists as an original on Disaster and pops up from time to time. I personally own a copy. Expect to pay $80.00+ USD for this though. A copy recently sold on eBay for $130.00 USD. Beware of the Greek bootlegs told apart by Matrix as well.
Could you tell me what is the matrix of the original one?