Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

humus wrote:What's up with In battle there is no law on vinyl from Bolt thrower? I'm seeing lots of unplayed copies lately, did it get repressed? And were there different pressings 'back in the day'?
As far as I know it's only released on Vinyl Solution which was never too hard to find. Maybe a box of them turned up from a cellar.
Long Live The Loud !!!
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Ocean - Drömmar om silver 7" from '80. Please help me with this one, is this any good? possible value?

Maybe you know something Dan?
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

One more_ Torsten - King of the nest 7", sama questions here, please help me asap
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

JonahQuizz wrote:One more_ Torsten - King of the nest 7", sama questions here, please help me asap
I read that it was really crappy. Im not sure where, maybe Dan's "707 Inches of Swedish Steel" article from a while ago. I havent heard it but after reading about I never really made an effort to look...
Dawnwatcher

Post by Dawnwatcher »

It's not really crappy, but no masterpiece either. I think it's pretty good plain and simple hardrock.
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Dawnwatcher wrote:It's not really crappy, but no masterpiece either. I think it's pretty good plain and simple hardrock.
When it's got such a genius name as Torsten it got to be good haha. Do you have any idea of the value?
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

JonahQuizz wrote:Ocean - Drömmar om silver 7" from '80. Please help me with this one, is this any good? possible value?

Anyone? Dan?
peterott

Post by peterott »

Can anyone help me, what this pressing is here ?

Matrix numbers are PAR-1002-A and PAR-1002-B
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

JonahQuizz wrote:
JonahQuizz wrote:Ocean - Drömmar om silver 7" from '80. Please help me with this one, is this any good? possible value?

Anyone? Dan?
The only thing I've heard w/ OCEAN are the 2 tracks off the ROCKSLAGET compilation. Pretty mediocre "gubb"-hårdrock. Wrote about Torsten here.
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

peterott wrote:Can anyone help me, what this pressing is here ?

Matrix numbers are PAR-1002-A and PAR-1002-B
From the pic it appears to be the BOOT. as the opening should be curved not straight.
peterott

Post by peterott »

The Sentinel wrote:
humus wrote:What's up with In battle there is no law on vinyl from Bolt thrower? I'm seeing lots of unplayed copies lately, did it get repressed? And were there different pressings 'back in the day'?
As far as I know it's only released on Vinyl Solution which was never too hard to find. Maybe a box of them turned up from a cellar.
first press had a lyric sleeve which was only included in the first couple of thousand copies of the LP. Then it was always without insert. however, a re-press (boot or not, I don't know) appeared some years ago. Of the vinyl and the CD.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

I've just downloaded Demo of ANACRON band from SoulSeek.But there's zero info about this band.Country origin unknown,also demo release date uncertain(In tags wrote 80s).That's all.Tryed to contact user but he did't answered.If someone have some info pleace write.Thanks.
Deathmaster

Arrows "Wounded In Love"

Post by Deathmaster »

I cant find any info about this band, and I think its all female or female fronted. Any info about them would be greatly appreciated.

JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

DaN wrote:
JonahQuizz wrote:

Anyone? Dan?
The only thing I've heard w/ OCEAN are the 2 tracks off the ROCKSLAGET compilation. Pretty mediocre "gubb"-hårdrock. Wrote about Torsten here.
You're thinking AC/DC style?
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Does someone have some infos on the album "Who makes the Rules" by the swedish band REPTILE SMILE ? Is it metal or just hard rock ?