NWOBHM CD reissues

...and all CD issues goes here.
AxeCrazy

Post by AxeCrazy »

This was just posted to Miskatonic's myspace blog:

DESOLATION ANGELS box set...FINALLY!

OK, it's done, the deal is done. CYCLONE EMPIRE are licensing this from me, we expect an April/May release, all the parts are getting sent to Germany in the next week for manufacture.

I will forward all the Die hard reservations to CYCLONE EMPIRE, though Miskatonic forum members will still be able to get them from me, as I'll have a small amount to sell

Die hard will have patch, autographed photocard, Sticker and numbered insert (Limited to 200 copies only). As you can imagine, I'm very happy with this result, as I think CE will do a better job on such a large release and it will finally see the light of day after 5 years in the making.

But, as the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait....
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Yeah, saw it too.

Took long enough, 5 years' about all I can take. :lol:
violent_scimitar

Post by violent_scimitar »

Anyone know what the hell happened with the Grim Reaper rarities compilation with Paul De Mercado-era stuff on Majestic Rock? Cancelled?
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

violent_scimitar wrote:Anyone know what the hell happened with the Grim Reaper rarities compilation with Paul De Mercado-era stuff on Majestic Rock? Cancelled?
Majestic Rock is cancelled. But some of their staff did go on with a new label so maybe someday...
lochinvar

Post by lochinvar »

Black Axe what is going with Grim Reaper release mentioned above?