Corroseum Downloads

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
DaN
Administructor

Corroseum Downloads

Post by DaN »

The Corroseum wrote:The Corroseum is now a 12-tracker! Since I spend quite a lot of time with the downloadable samplers accompanying many of the various features on the site, I figured I should make them a bit more visible + enhance the overall navigation even further. All mix-CDRs for the site (and some from the forum) are now listed under the new Heavy Metal Attack/Downloads-section, found in the left navbar.
If I've forgotten about some of the mixes made here on the forum, please remind me!
doomedplanet

Re: Corroseum Downloads

Post by doomedplanet »

Did you listen to my mixes up on mixcloud? I don't have them hosted as a download but I have retained the file for each mix (I think). I never made any sort of cover art for them.

viewtopic.php?t=9002
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

doomedplanet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:43 pm Did you listen to my mixes up on mixcloud? I don't have them hosted as a download but I have retained the file for each mix (I think). I never made any sort of cover art for them.

viewtopic.php?t=9002
Can't speak for DaN, but I certainly did. A lot.
Especially 'Machismo Fuzz'. Brilliant.
Liked that one so much that i burnt a CD version & knocked up this art for it.
An inspired mix that genuinely inspired me.

I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

bigfootkit wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:46 am
doomedplanet wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:43 pm Did you listen to my mixes up on mixcloud? I don't have them hosted as a download but I have retained the file for each mix (I think). I never made any sort of cover art for them.

viewtopic.php?t=9002

:shock: :lol:

Rob, I think you should re-launch the label.

I admit, I've forgotten about your MC-page. I did listen to US-metal mix once, will repeat that ASAP. I certainly need to listen to this one. WARA...
I am ... the One you warned me of
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

bigfootkit wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:46 am

viewtopic.php?t=9002

:shock: Wow, just wow. I love it. Can you send me those files? I might actually have to track down a color printer and make myself a copy (since I only have a B&W printer).

for some reason that cover brought to mind this song:

:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iCfT147pqw
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Glad you approve of my 'artistic' efforts Rob & hope you don't mind me bootlegging your mix.
I can send you the CD cover files if you want, but the originals are exactly the same size as those i've posted here so you could just save those.
If you're ever bored & looking to be amused, just type '1970s machismo' into google image search & marvel at the utter madness it throws up in response. It was a real struggle to stay 'on topic' due to the sheer array of bizarre & amusing images i was faced with. :lol:
I can totally hear how your mind linked that song you posted with those images. I love a lot of the soundtrack music from that era, particularly from the old Poliziotteschi & Giallo movies, but i don't think i'd heard that song before.
I cannot, I shall not, I will not obey.
Avenger wrote : I'm not a copyright office nor a judicial entity.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

viewtopic.php?t=9002
I did! ..and with the recent US 7"-article & hype I really need to revisit them. I added some extra info to the Downloads-page at the bottom, concerning forum downloads in general and the US 7" mixes in particular. "Machismo Fuzz" I've missed out on completely :oops:
Will remedy that this weekend..