metalpage.de preserved by The Heavy Metal Wayback Machine :)

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
DaN
Administructor

metalpage.de preserved by The Heavy Metal Wayback Machine :)

Post by DaN »

Yep, it's another new project of mine:

The recently expired www.metalpage.de was a must-save - how could we ever live without it? There's lots more related to this project that will hopefully be announced soon. In the meantime, what Metal-sites of yore do you miss? What/who do we need to hunt down so more sites can be preserved? Let me hear your thoughts...
Priamos

Re: metalpage.de preserved by The Heavy Metal Wayback Machine :)

Post by Priamos »

Metal treasures, was a treasure for all cd collectors. I think that it is somehow preserved, too, but of course it's not the same.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Priamos wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:12 pm Metal treasures, was a treasure for all cd collectors. I think that it is somehow preserved, too, but of course it's not the same.
A bit of a spoiler, and I hope I'm not hexing this, but I'm awaiting a disc in the mail with the Metal-Treasures files from Charly. I hope and think both the old vinyl-version as well as the CD-version is included.
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

Great!!!
Thanks very much!
Zanker

Post by Zanker »

When I started "really" collecting and in search of the more smaller/unknown bands, i used the Metalpage a lot. Just to get an idea what kind of music it would be. Even the rarity score was like an indicator to me if finding the records was realistic or not.
It would be nice to have that info back. Just for old times sake.