David DeFeis on PILEDRIVER, EXORCIST and ORIGINAL SIN

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
mordred wrote:
vansinne wrote:Excellent interview! So I guess this part mentioned on Exorcist's M-A page is total bullshit as well?
Most likely yes. Probably something somebody pulled out of his ass just like the rest of what's said about Exorcist on M-A.
I've edited that part of the M-A bio. Hope someone more knowledgeable than me on Virgin Steele matters can rewrite the rest.
How does one edit a bio on M-A? I seem to only be able to add releases and report errors, not edit bios, band lineups or anything. If you are able to maybe I could write something and you update it?

For it to be correct, the bogus bio needs to be replaced, the lineup changed and the release year for the album should be changed from 85 to 86 as well.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

mordred wrote:How does one edit a bio on M-A?
You need to hit the Veteran rank to be able to edit existing data. If you e-mail me the correct info I'll edit the Exorcist page accordingly.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
mordred wrote:How does one edit a bio on M-A?
You need to hit the Veteran rank to be able to edit existing data. If you e-mail me the correct info I'll edit the Exorcist page accordingly.
Cool, done.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

mordred wrote:Cool, done.
Thanks a lot! Work's finished on the Exorcist & Original Sin pages for now.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
mordred wrote:
vansinne wrote:Excellent interview! So I guess this part mentioned on Exorcist's M-A page is total bullshit as well?
Most likely yes. Probably something somebody pulled out of his ass just like the rest of what's said about Exorcist on M-A.
I've edited that part of the M-A bio. Hope someone more knowledgeable than me on Virgin Steele matters can rewrite the rest.
If I had the power to edit out false information on the Metal Archives I would be a very busy man.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."