Ripping Off THE CORROSEUM

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
daniel

Post by daniel »

"Actually there's no letters taken directly from band logos in the Corrolog, it's just made to look chaotic and "logoy" ...and a bit familiar. Come to think of it it's one of the few designs on the site I've done all by myself, ha ha.."
-DaN

:)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
JB

Post by JB »

Strappado wrote:I can't say you are wrong becouse you're not! the thing is that I totally suck at English grammar and language, a english lesson wouldn't be a bad idea I think.. or just start to write the shit in Swedish?

I have tried many times to write a small review but it looked horrible, can't get that grammar right. I am also very impersonal as a person haha. :).
As someone who also has a very poor sense of spelling, written grammar and constructing a sentence in English despite it being my first (and only :i) language, I say go for it in spite of your alleged poor command of the language. Your posts are a little broken, but perfectly understandable. I'd rather read something that is enthusiastic and heartfelt than 100% of the absolute pretentious wordy bilge that most wannabe grammar nazi/journo types spout.
Keir

Post by Keir »

Apparently Dan is not the only one susceptible to this form of flattery. The text from this auction is taken straight from my review of the album here. I have seen many other sellers do this as well.
Avenger

Re: Ripping Off THE CORROSEUM

Post by Avenger »

And it appears members are now stealing fanzine scans from here and uploading them to strappados shitty website...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Avenger wrote:And it appears members are now stealing fanzine scans from here and uploading them to strappados shitty website...
What I can't understand is, why bother??? They're easily avaliable from here both as thumbnail galleries and as pdfs. Why not just post a link to the page? The thickness of some people... :roll:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Just briefly reading a few things on that site I'm constantly rolling my eyes...

Better not share any of those links elsewhere without permission from the original uploader that stole it from somewhere else to begin with :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."