The Heavy Metal Mania - The German HR/HM guide

Discussions and comments on The Corroseum website, its articles, features and reviews.
humus

Re: The Heavy Metal Mania - The German HR/HM guide

Post#31 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:16 pm

The demo scene is so vast. I had never heard of Panther eventhough it looks right up my alley.

By the way, there was a second (earlier) Agoraphobia. I have a tape called Arterial gangrenous splatter from 1989.

Vaggelis

Post#32 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 pm

I want to ask if you are sure the ARKHAM band from Munich is different from the ARKHAM from Die Young/Metal Or Chains two tracks? and also the BREATHLESS from Peine is different from the BREATHLESS Back From The Attack and Duell Of Wizards?Btw ROCKET from East Volume blow me out.Is it possible the second track Damenwahl for upload?

Prowler

Post#33 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:30 pm

For Arkham I can't say much more as Metal Archives says, since I don't know where the submitting guy has got his info from, but these Breathless bands are 2 different bands indeed. Both with a completely different style and vocalist. Furthermore the songs "Cought in the heat" and "Normandie" from Metal Tracks 3 also are featured on their first Demo from October '85, but in low quality versions. So the Peine Breathless have re-recorded these 2 songs at the D&S Studio. The old Metal Hammer Mags features one advertisement of this label in each issue where they invited bands to send them their Demos for future releases.
The other Rocket track I can manage to upload I guess:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rx5Vhx ... sp=sharing
Last edited by Prowler on Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

Prowler

Post#34 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:31 pm

humus wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:16 pm
The demo scene is so vast. I had never heard of Panther eventhough it looks right up my alley.

By the way, there was a second (earlier) Agoraphobia. I have a tape called Arterial gangrenous splatter from 1989.
I'm aware of this band, just a bit busy with searching thru the old Mags atm.
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

Vaggelis

Post#35 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Prowler wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:30 pm
For Arkham I can't say much more as Metal Archives says, since I don't know where the submitting guy has got his info from, but these Breathless bands are 2 different bands indeed. Both with a completely different style and vocalist. Furthermore the songs "Cought in the heat" and "Normandie" from Metal Tracks 3 also are featured on their first Demo from October '85, but in low quality versions. So the Peine Breathless have re-recorded these 2 songs at the D&S Studio. The old Metal Hammer Mags features one advertisement of this label in each issue where they invited bands to send them their Demos for future releases.
The other Rocket track I can manage to upload I guess:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rx5Vhx ... sp=sharing
Thanks a lot for the info and for the track. :D

The Sentinel

Post#36 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:28 am

Excellent work, kudos \m/
Long Live The Loud !!!